Author Topic: Unknown sounds heard globally  (Read 5485 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Unknown sounds heard globally
« on: Jan 17 2012 - 09:15AM »
Unknown sounds heard globally over the past few days, the latest have been right here in Chicago...... I have seem them around the world the last few months and never really gave it a second though but they seem to be happening a lot more, and globally? 

Whatever this is , it's definitely creepy!

1/16/2012 -- 'Strange sounds' heard WORLDWIDE -- Stay Alert and BE PREPARED!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Unknown sounds heard globally
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17 2012 - 11:06AM »
About dot Com in the paranormal section has a write up about the sounds.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/earthmysteries/a/Unexplained-Sounds.htm
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17 2012 - 11:12AM »
The claim here is that some Soviet Scientists drilled into the earth and recorder these sounds. They claim that it is the sounds of souls in hell.

Drilling Into Hell!
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18 2012 - 11:44AM »
It just happened again in manitoba canada......What the hell's going on here?   ter

Strange sounds 2012 manitoba canada (the pas)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19 2012 - 08:59AM »
What the hell is this, I've   been keeping track of this and it's everywhere worldwide and growing   faster by the day??????   Is the earth growing / shrinking, something is   happening....and I doubt it's going to have a good outcome.

And in Cumbria England too????????

Strange loud droning sounds in England.
« Last Edit: Jan 19 2012 - 09:33PM by Ghost1 »

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Jan 20 2012 - 09:08AM »
There are a few things we know about this phenomena for sure:

1 It's really happening and not just a crazy story or conspiracy theory.
2 It's happening through out the entire world.

My personal theory on this is that it's the earth groaning caused by the current  Pole shift that is happening right now to the earth.... The entire magnetic field is changing and the earth is reacting to the shift.

What are everyone else thoughts on this?

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #6 on: Jan 20 2012 - 10:47AM »
With the earthquakes and tsunamis happening around the world it just might be a shift in the earth. With a shift in the magnetic polls just maybe the planet is off balance and is slowly changing its tilt to achieve balance again?

Offline ARLOKK1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Jan 20 2012 - 10:07PM »
I was talking to my mother recently, she is 74,, not on the internet in months. she has no idea of this going on,,none,,in our conversation she mentioned being startled in her bed by thumping about 930  pm.   Possibly,, it was Jan 10Th or close, she thought it was a neighbors car or him in his garage,, she looked out the window, it was not the neighbor,, she went to almost every window  in the house she said she saw nothing  and dismissed it as weird.  I asked her a few things,, she said it was a deep thumping with a low groan rumbling , her description. she also said she heard it two nights in that week,, and that the first time she did notice the neighbor man standing in his driveway also after she had done the first complete window check in the house.

This was out in lockport.    She may have heard this,, i think she did,,, any other local or south side reports of this coming in.? I tend to agree with polar shift and earth off of axis from the Japan earthquake,,anyone else have a more logical explanation ??!
Have you ever heard steel collapse or bend,,imagine what sounds the earth might make if it really is,, might sound just like this ??!!!

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #8 on: Jan 23 2012 - 09:11AM »
Question -

How did the animals react to the sounds. It has been documented that animals can sense and react to sounds and vibrations that humans can't hear. They do seem to know when an earthquake will happen before it happens.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Jan 23 2012 - 09:30AM »
Interesting question, if you have watched these videos you will see that on two of them animals are freaking out big time.....from dogs to rabbits.

Question -

How did the animals react to the sounds. It has been documented that animals can sense and react to sounds and vibrations that humans can't hear. They do seem to know when an earthquake will happen before it happens.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #10 on: Jan 23 2012 - 05:28PM »
Here it is again in Germany, this time the sound resonates so much it's setting off car alarms.  cho

Strange noises January 20th 2012 - Earth groaning in Germany

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #11 on: Jan 23 2012 - 05:40PM »
My grandma had a German Shephard that would howl all night the night before someone in our immediate family would die. Not even kidding. It's true. I was too little to have it effect me very much but I've never forgotten it because we lived next to my grandparents and when the dog would howl we would all wake up and go next door to console her. My parents would assure her that he was howling because of a storm on the way or something like that but more than once one of her 13 children passed away within the next 24 hours. So ..... I was always a believer as a child that this dog somehow new something that we couldn't understand.  I still believe animals since the paranormal.....evil and the like but death. Uh ... could that really happen?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #12 on: Jan 25 2012 - 11:50AM »
Here you go, got to love it a scientist just said it's just normal sounds... Just ignore it everything is fine?   Kind of weird that it's never been heard before, but yet they say it's normal?    WHAT??????

Strange Noises Reported Around North Battleford 2012

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #13 on: Jan 25 2012 - 05:27PM »
I don't have sound right now. I can't wait to hear this. Were have I been? I had no idea.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Unit38

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: Feb 02 2012 - 09:48AM »
Any updates on this? I was looking into this a few weeks back but came up with nothing.