Author Topic: A kneeling ghost? (Featured on Ghost Adventures)  (Read 11241 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: A kneeling ghost?
« Reply #15 on: Jun 22 2012 - 07:38AM »
Is this one (2) going to be on Ghost Adventures Ghost?   I hope so because like I said before it's one of the best I've ever seen in my life!

Yes Casper, they are going to use these two in the show.   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline jazz

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #16 on: Aug 15 2012 - 11:27PM »
This is an awesome set of pix..In the first one it looks as though hes leaning forward putting something maybe on a grave? The second pic is very clear..looks like he backed away slightly and is just gazing... Maybe a loved one was buried there...maybe even beside him?
Anyway..Great pix~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #17 on: Sep 24 2012 - 10:03PM »
This is an awesome set of pix..In the first one it looks as though hes leaning forward putting something maybe on a grave? The second pic is very clear..looks like he backed away slightly and is just gazing... Maybe a loved one was buried there...maybe even beside him?
Anyway..Great pix~

Hey Jazz, that's kind of my thoughts too...Appears to be leaning forward putting flowers on a grave maybe?  I did go back after this and there is a grave right there too??
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Re: A kneeling ghost? (Featured on Ghost Adventures)
« Reply #18 on: Sep 25 2012 - 09:30AM »
I agree Ghost.  The first pic shows him leaning forward, placing flowers on the grave.  Second pic has him leaning back on his hind foot.  You can clearly make out his hairline in the second pic, along with what appears to be a two piece suit.  Appears as though it's a snapshot from the funeral of the person laid to rest in that spot.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #19 on: Sep 25 2012 - 10:07AM »
I agree Ghost.  The first pic shows him leaning forward, placing flowers on the grave.  Second pic has him leaning back on his hind foot.  You can clearly make out his hairline in the second pic, along with what appears to be a two piece suit.  Appears as though it's a snapshot from the funeral of the person laid to rest in that spot.

You see exactly what I'm seeing, I just didn't give all that detail so I wouldn't lead people.... Pretty freaky huh?   ter

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #20 on: Sep 25 2012 - 11:14AM »
No kidding.  I'm going to see if my wife will let me take the kiddo out and start exploring some places around here. 
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #21 on: Oct 27 2012 - 03:33AM »
Great photo Ghost!!!! bo bo
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com