BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

A kneeling ghost? (Featured on Ghost Adventures)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: Casper on Jun 21 2012 - 02:01PM   ---Is this one (2) going to be on Ghost Adventures Ghost?   I hope so because like I said before it's one of the best I've ever seen in my life!

--- End quote ---

Yes Casper, they are going to use these two in the show.   :Y:

jazz:
This is an awesome set of pix..In the first one it looks as though hes leaning forward putting something maybe on a grave? The second pic is very clear..looks like he backed away slightly and is just gazing... Maybe a loved one was buried there...maybe even beside him?
Anyway..Great pix~

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: jazz on Aug 15 2012 - 11:27PM   ---This is an awesome set of pix..In the first one it looks as though hes leaning forward putting something maybe on a grave? The second pic is very clear..looks like he backed away slightly and is just gazing... Maybe a loved one was buried there...maybe even beside him?
Anyway..Great pix~

--- End quote ---

Hey Jazz, that's kind of my thoughts too...Appears to be leaning forward putting flowers on a grave maybe?  I did go back after this and there is a grave right there too??

bigduece:
I agree Ghost.  The first pic shows him leaning forward, placing flowers on the grave.  Second pic has him leaning back on his hind foot.  You can clearly make out his hairline in the second pic, along with what appears to be a two piece suit.  Appears as though it's a snapshot from the funeral of the person laid to rest in that spot.

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: bigduece on Sep 25 2012 - 09:30AM   ---I agree Ghost.  The first pic shows him leaning forward, placing flowers on the grave.  Second pic has him leaning back on his hind foot.  You can clearly make out his hairline in the second pic, along with what appears to be a two piece suit.  Appears as though it's a snapshot from the funeral of the person laid to rest in that spot.

--- End quote ---

You see exactly what I'm seeing, I just didn't give all that detail so I wouldn't lead people.... Pretty freaky huh?   ter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version