Author Topic: Aux Sable Cemetery  (Read 35475 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Aux Sable Cemetery
« on: Jan 05 2008 - 08:42PM »
Well, it seem that this part of Illinois has more then it's share of haunted places.  I've heard of Aux Sable Cemetery B/4, but never really checked into it.........Well I did today and here is what I found, This was on Coast to Coast. 

This past August I went to Aux Sable Cemetery in Morris, IL to do an investigation. One of the legends is that a little girl stands near the gates of the cemetery and watches visitors come and go. I was in the cemetery for sometime and decided [float=left][/float]to take a couple of pictures of the entrance of the cemetery before I left.

I took over 70 pictures on this investigation and this is the only one that showed anything unusual. There is nothing in this area at all, no stones, signs, nothing but grass. All the other photos in this area show nothing unusual. Could this be the spirit of the little girl or possibly one of the other ghosts that have been seen in this cemetery? I have never seen anything like this before. If anyone has thoughts on this I would like to hear them.

Thank you,
Dan Jungles
GhostHunter1@sbcglobal.net

I found this story too on another site:

Aux Sable is located in the countryside between Morris and Minooka. Paranormal activity includes the locking of car doors, fogging up of windows, and the entrance being blocked while attempting to leave. Fires have been started mysteriously. The old grave keepers house has tunnels under it two go to some where and the third has a gate to hell supposedly. There have been many sightings on paranormal activity.

I have the location of the graveyard and it's only about 30Min's from here......As soon as it gets warmer, I'll be going there.

This picture is just of the cemetery, nothing paranormal.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Aux Sable Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05 2008 - 09:07PM »
This place looks very interesting.  I would really like to go there :Y:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Jan 05 2008 - 09:15PM »
This place looks very interesting.  I would really like to go there :Y:

I'll let you know when I plan my trip, I would much rather go with other people.  That way you have a witness to prove what you find, and also there are extra people to sacrifice to the demons if it gets really bad   LOL
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Jan 05 2008 - 09:34PM »
LOL.....Heather must of left before you posted your demon comment.  That is a great picture.  I would love to go there also.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #4 on: Jan 06 2008 - 12:02AM »
Bahahahahaha LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  Ummmmmm.........Ghost.......... I think Gina needs to let you know just how quickly I can haul arse out of cemeteries LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  No demon sacrifice over here I tell ya! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Although I would LOVE to go with you and I am sure I can con Gina into going to  da da
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Jan 06 2008 - 04:07AM »
 Bye    <----   That is Heather at a cemetery...lol   

Ummmmm Heather.  Did  you read Ghosts original post ^^^ all the way through?  I am mostly talking about the mysterious locking of cars...

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #6 on: Jan 07 2008 - 12:49AM »
Bye    <----   That is Heather at a cemetery...lol   

Ummmmm Heather.  Did  you read Ghosts original post ^^^ all the way through?  I am mostly talking about the mysterious locking of cars...
But I'll be INSIDE the car when the doors lock LOL LOL LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Jan 07 2008 - 03:45AM »
In this picture i can certainly see it! What a huge ball of energy! It's really rather beautiful.

Hope you guys have a blast on your trip. Take some video if you can. And try not to sacrifice too many of the members Ghost. You know how that turned out the last time.   ;)
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Jan 07 2008 - 06:30PM »
  And try not to sacrifice too many of the members Ghost. You know how that turned out the last time.   ;)

Shhhhhh..........Don't ruin the surprise  :)

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #9 on: Jan 07 2008 - 08:04PM »
  And try not to sacrifice too many of the members Ghost. You know how that turned out the last time.   ;)

Shhhhhh..........Don't ruin the surprise  :)
Qu Qu Qu Qu Qu Qu ter ter ter ter ter ter
Heather & Maggie

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #10 on: Feb 22 2008 - 10:57PM »
im in for the next trip, have 2 digital camera a digital camcorder and a recorder ready to roll
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #11 on: Mar 08 2008 - 04:47PM »
im in for the next trip, have 2 digital camera a digital camcorder and a recorder ready to roll

Yay!! Another Ghost Hunter in the group.!! We are becoming a force to be reckoned with...LOL
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ScaredyCat

• Mere Mortal
Aux Sable Cemetery
« Reply #12 on: Oct 21 2008 - 09:52AM »
[bgcolor=#ff6200][/bgcolor] I was asked to post this photograph I took a couple years ago in Minooka's old Aux Sable cemetery. As I took the picture, the flash went off, and I felt and saw a huge mist thrust out the door.  I was scared out of my mind.  Then I ran, and left the cemetery.  When I looked at that one particular picture, this is what I saw. I feel as though it's a little girl sitting with her legs bent at the knees. 
Sorry it's grainy, as I only took one pic and ran!! Also, I attached a couple pictures where I tried to enhance the image.  Plus, some people say they see a lot more going on in this picture. What do you think????
you'll regret the things you didn't do before you'll regret the things you did.

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #13 on: Oct 21 2008 - 06:11PM »
Wow  that is awesome! Great pics! I wanna go now!

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #14 on: Oct 25 2008 - 02:31PM »
SWEET! Let me know when we're going! I am SOOOOOO there!! And I promise I'll bring my equipment this time, Ghost. We have a lot of the same stuff: digital camcorder, digital camera, EMF detector, voice recorder, and an infrared thermometer. We could even split into groups if we get enough people. We've got enough equipment! :Y:
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!