Author Topic: Aux Sable Cemetery  (Read 35486 times)

Offline BFMVfan324

• Mere Mortal
Re: Aux Sable Cemetery
« Reply #45 on: Oct 03 2012 - 06:54PM »
Just in case you can't see a few of them.. i photoshopped them. The one with no "Orbs/Fog" in it.. look up at the top left corner. Save the picture and edit it on you computer.. I didn't edit it for reasons, but if you increase the brightness and mess with the settings, you can really start to see a Little Girl with a White Dress on standing next to a taller figure with all black clothes.. 

And in the second one.. It's the SAME grave.. , just taken off of a phone instead of a camera. You can see a kind of "Gargoyle/Dinosaur" thing in the top left corner. And i've read stories on people seeing a "Gargoyle" at the main gate.. And in the top middle, you can make out a demon face.

Offline BFMVfan324

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #46 on: Oct 03 2012 - 07:04PM »
And let me share a few stories of this crazy ass cemetery..

So, the first time i've EVER gone there.. I drove in instead of walking. I was pretty scared so i was like "I'm gonna lock my doors.." and every time i locked my doors.. they would unlock. And my car has NEVER had this problem. The WHOLE time we were at the cemetery, i would lock my doors, and they would unlock automatically right after. I had all of my friends get out of the car so i could make sure no one was messing with me, and it still happened. The next morning when i left my friends house.. it didn't happen, and hasn't happened since that night.

Next time we went, we were walking towards the "shed" thing. The moment i went to open the door, we heard an intense growl. It sounded evil, not like a dog or any other animal. The obvious dumbass pointed out that "It was probably just an animal".. So we backed up from the shed.. i started walking towards it again and went to open it for a SECOND time, and the same growl came from the SAME exact area in the woods behind the shed. It was extremely strange. After that, we stopped trying to go into the shed.

And here comes the STRANGEST part of it all..

After we've gone to the cemetery a few times, my friend told his mom about it.. His mom is EXTREMELY superstitious and had "visions" before her other son died. She was telling us that if any of us ever visit the cemetery again that one of us would either drown or get hit by a car and that it would look like an accident. And like any other normal person, i was thinking "Lol bullshit", so i went back with a couple other friends. We parked my car on the road that branches off the road leading to the cemetery. And, we started walking towards the cemetery.. before reaching the curve that leads to the road that goes straight to the cemetery, we heard a car coming behind us, driving at a normal speed. It passed us, turned onto the cemetery road, drove towards the cemetery. We didn't see it make a U-Turn, but it turned around, turned onto the curve and passed us driving almost, maybe over, 100 mph, and almost hit me. The car was the SAME exact car as my friends car.. the friend who's mom told us we would die or drown. And we didn't see anybody driving it. It was the scariest thing i have ever seen or witnessed.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #47 on: Oct 03 2012 - 09:45PM »
Just in case you can't see a few of them.. i photoshopped them. The one with no "Orbs/Fog" in it.. look up at the top left corner. Save the picture and edit it on you computer.. I didn't edit it for reasons, but if you increase the brightness and mess with the settings, you can really start to see a Little Girl with a White Dress on standing next to a taller figure with all black clothes.. 

And in the second one.. It's the SAME grave.. , just taken off of a phone instead of a camera. You can see a kind of "Gargoyle/Dinosaur" thing in the top left corner. And I've read stories on people seeing a "Gargoyle" at the main gate.. And in the top middle, you can make out a demon face.

That's interesting, I saw it on your other set of pictures before you pointed it out, but I assumed it was someone with you.... If not very interesting catch.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline KiskaKitty

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #48 on: Oct 05 2012 - 01:43PM »
Wow, this place sounds interesting...and scary!!  I might check it out with a bunch of friends during the day.  I don't think I could handle a night investigation here.   :Spying:

Offline Banshee

• OverLord
« Reply #49 on: Oct 05 2012 - 06:20PM »
Wow, this place sounds interesting...and scary!!  I might check it out with a bunch of friends during the day.  I don't think I could handle a night investigation here.   :Spying:

This is a day time only place so you know, if you go out at night you'll see scary police.  :)
I'm watching you.

Offline DJBLOCK

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #50 on: Oct 06 2012 - 06:42PM »
So how tight was security and such when you took those photos at night? I'm considering going but staying until closing or so. Hopefully it gets dark prior to 7PM when I plan on it. I really want to check out the care takers shack and tunnels. I'm more worried about finding some secret meth lab than the gate to hell lol.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #51 on: Oct 08 2012 - 11:55AM »
So how tight was security and such when you took those photos at night? I'm considering going but staying until closing or so. Hopefully it gets dark prior to 7PM when I plan on it. I really want to check out the care takers shack and tunnels. I'm more worried about finding some secret meth lab than the gate to hell lol.

It's down a long private road with homes off of it, it's watched pretty close.   No way to get to it without being noticed.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline phoenix

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #52 on: Oct 10 2012 - 09:35AM »
interesting photos, thanks for sharing,   

Man Aux Sable creeps me out.  Haven't been back like I said I pass right by it on I-80 2 x every day.  When I have gone I have not lingered.   And not at night.   Like I said above place just makes me uncomfortable,  my amateur opinion is the energy I have encountered has been american indian. 

THe new exit on I-80 (brisbaine road) will make access to the cemetary alot quicker than exiting @ Morris or Minooka. 

Offline BFMVfan324

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #53 on: Oct 11 2012 - 01:31AM »
Thanks everyone! And no, that picture with the girl in the "white dress" and the man in the "black clothes" are not my friends. I went home and hungout with my friends afterwards. I didn't notice the little girl and the taller gentleman until i got home and i was looking through my pictures. My friend pointed out the taller/darker figure in the top left corner and i started shaking. Then looking at it more closely, i saw the little girl in the white dress and i nearly cried. I'm an 18 year old guy and not a lot makes me cry. But this was just freaky stuff!

I've had these pictures for a long time, but never knew where to post them. Thanks for the website :)

And i wouldn't worry about the whole "POLICE/Trespassing/Getting arrested" thing. I haven't been caught, but i'm a guy that can usually talk my way out of tickets.. But, i honestly think that as long as you're not drunk/high/causing a scene/vandalizing, then you should be fine with the cops. But then again, i'm just a teenager and hardly an adult. But i have some strong beliefs when it comes to police. As long as you're not doing anything harmful or childish, i think you should be fine!

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #54 on: Oct 11 2012 - 08:39AM »
I was wondering if anyone had any photos of this place during the day?  I've seen a few here and there, but would be nice to see more. 
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #55 on: Oct 11 2012 - 03:33PM »
I was wondering if anyone had any photos of this place during the day?  I've seen a few here and there, but would be nice to see more.

look here in the gallery Deuce, these are taken there during the day using InfraRed Photography

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=2;nw;start=15

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #56 on: Oct 12 2012 - 09:49AM »

look here in the gallery Deuce, these are taken there during the day using InfraRed Photography

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=2;nw;start=15

Thanks Ghost.  Looks like i might have to take a vacation to Chicago. 
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline jazz

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #57 on: Oct 12 2012 - 11:49PM »
Very awesome pix everyone...and some REALLY creepy stories!! Love it!!!  LOL 
 Great photo from ScaedyCat. I can see the little girl Perfectly!! An Amazing Picture!!! Never heard of this place until today~ Thanks Ghost!!! ...going to take a closer look at it now! :Y:

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #58 on: Oct 22 2012 - 01:53AM »
Great post everyone. Great pics
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Unit38

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #59 on: Oct 29 2012 - 09:02AM »
Very cool pics, I was just reading about that cemetery. I plan on making a trip very soon myself. I went to the Grove yesterday and met some intresting people. We all shared some very intresting stories.  :Y: