Author Topic: Aux Sable Cemetery  (Read 35457 times)

Offline Necrohemoth

• Mere Mortal
Re: Aux Sable Cemetery
« Reply #60 on: Nov 05 2012 - 06:39PM »
I love this place I live in Channahon so I'm very close to this cemetery, I come here all the time and I have yet to go in there and not see or hear anything. I'm 20 now and I've been going since I was about 15 years old so anyone who hasn't gone should go. But be careful for the cults! They used to go on wednesdays at night but my brother who also goes all the time is now telling me that they frequent on weekends obviously during the night. I have actually been chased out by one before lol and let me tell you they will harm you if they catch you. yikes.

Offline Freek

• Mere Mortal
  • KClO4 + 8 Al → 4 Al2O3 + 3 KCl :P
« Reply #61 on: Nov 07 2012 - 04:20PM »
Im about an hour north of Morris, near Bachelor's grove actually, Ive never heard of these place. Im really interested now, does anyone know if it closes at night or if it is safe to be there?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #62 on: Nov 07 2012 - 06:29PM »
Im about an hour north of Morris, near Bachelor's grove actually, Ive never heard of these place. Im really interested now, does anyone know if it closes at night or if it is safe to be there?

It's in the FP so it's only open from dawn to dusk year round.............
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline debE56

• Mere Mortal
    • Illinois Haunted Cemeteries
« Reply #63 on: Jan 05 2013 - 08:04AM »
I have been to Aux Sable several times, if you stop on the old bridge going into the cemetery you can supposedly hear the clanking noise from horse hoofs carrying the coffins for funerals. I have a blog on haunted cemeteries and you can read about aux sable here http://illinoishauntedcemeteries.blogspot.com/2012/09/aux-sable-cemetery.html

Offline phoenix

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #64 on: Jan 11 2013 - 09:09AM »
man,  stopping on that bridge and snapping some pics back towards the cemetary and away from it was one of the weirder things I have had happen,  Felt like someone rushing up on me from behind..

Today driving into work with the rain on I-80, there was one small patch of fog on the s. side of the road,  seemed to be coming from the woods where Aux Sable is located....   spooky.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #65 on: Jan 11 2013 - 07:18PM »
man,  stopping on that bridge and snapping some pics back towards the cemetery and away from it was one of the weirder things I have had happen,  Felt like someone rushing up on me from behind..

Today driving into work with the rain on I-80, there was one small patch of fog on the s. side of the road,  seemed to be coming from the woods where Aux Sable is located....   spooky.

That little wooden bridge going to the cemetery is pretty creepy.... Wasn't even sure I could drive on it the first time I went there.   :055confused:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.