Author Topic: Aux Sable Cemetery  (Read 35465 times)

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
Re: Aux Sable Cemetery
« Reply #15 on: Nov 26 2008 - 03:19PM »
Went there today and nothing.well i should say drove my truck back there and didn't get out cause of the sign posted as you go in "No trespassers/ will be arrested private property" Bet if I got out and walked around would have possibly been a better chance to capture something on camera. They do say if you get out of your car the girl watches you. Didn't feel like being arrested so took a few pics from the car and got in and out. Reviewed pics nothing paranormal. Sucks cause I really wanted to venture out on foot for a while.  :^(  LOL

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #16 on: Nov 26 2008 - 03:42PM »
Went there today and nothing.well i should say drove my truck back there and didn't get out cause of the sign posted as you go in "No trespassers/ will be arrested private property" Bet if I got out and walked around would have possibly been a better chance to capture something on camera. They do say if you get out of your car the girl watches you. Didn't feel like being arrested so took a few pics from the car and got in and out. Reviewed pics nothing paranormal. Sucks cause I really wanted to venture out on foot for a while.  :^(  LOL

Those no trespassing signs are for the surrounding woods, NOT the graveyard.  It's open to the public........
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #17 on: Dec 04 2008 - 04:33PM »
Well, let's go!! One of these days I'll be able to go with you guys. You always go somewhere when I'm working.
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #18 on: May 13 2009 - 09:12AM »
I went to Aux Sable Cemetery yesterday with Rachael and Ro, I took a hundred pic's or more.  Most of what i took was in IR, I posted a few of them in the gallery here:  http://www.bachelors-grove.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=25

Warring, these are huge full sized un-edited pictures
    :camera:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #19 on: May 13 2009 - 02:42PM »
My Gosh that IR camera takes some beautiful pictures! And I have to say that your not a bad photographer Ghost1. There is not one of those photos that I wouldn't put in my home as Art! My first house was decorated in photographs that I had blown up and framed in different ways and it was awesome. When I got robbed they not only took all the electronics but they got all of that those pictures off the walls too  :^(   Butg if I were going to start all over and do it again I would be very proud to have those photos to work with. They are just absolutely amazing!

I see a couple of curious things in the shots but since I'm not used to looking at IR I have no way of knowing if it looks paranormal or not. So I will just wait for someone else to find the paranormal unless I see something that just jumps right out.

Really beautiful job Ghost!  :camera:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #20 on: May 13 2009 - 04:46PM »
Like I told you before i`m up for the trip there.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #21 on: May 17 2009 - 12:19PM »
I found a few questionable things in the IR pics... here's what I see.  In the first pic, I think it may be a flag, but I'm not sure.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 17 2009 - 02:55PM »
Wow Rachael! Great Eye! Especially that third picture! Those are some amazing finds! I looked those pictures over last week and I didn't see that stuff in the 3rd picture at all. And it really does look like it could be something. I'm so glad that you found it and posted it.
~Colleen~

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #23 on: May 29 2009 - 12:44AM »
*Adds this to his list of cemeteries to check out before he dies*

Peck Cemetery (Illinois)
Aux Sable Cemetery (Illinois)
Stull Cemetery (Kansas)
Old Salem Cemetery (Massachusetts)

among others LOL
-Mark

Offline skip4256

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #24 on: May 18 2011 - 11:37AM »
I am a new member and I just found this thread about Aux Sable cemetery.  I have been there 6 times between 1998-1999.  The first five times were very uneventful.  The final time I went will be a night that I will never forget, it is also the reason why I will never go back.  I warn that this is no place for ghost hunting it is not safe.  There is something evil there, as far as the girl who closes the gate and what not I never did see her.  What I did see was up on the path by the woods, off to my right I noticed what looked like a door open and something quite large step through the doorway.  The two other people that were with me did not see what I saw at first as they were looking in another direction.  When i tapped on one of there shoulders they looked over and also saw what I saw without me saying a word as to what it was.   This all happened very quickly,  we then ran to the car and I and them could feel whatever this was chasing us.  I and the two others got in the car and when we tried to start the car it just clicked as if the battery was drained which was odd because the car had just gotten a brand new battery that day.  After trying to start the car for what seemed like minutes but was more like seconds we were able to get it started and get out but, the weirdness did not stop there.  Each of us had very odd things happen in the next couple of months.  At that time I worked for an animal control center in a nearby city.  The oddest thing that happened was one of the people with me told me not to go to work the next day because an evil dog from aux sable would talk to me and possibly hurt me.  At the time I thought to myself I know what I saw was real but, a talking dog how ridiculous.  The next day I went to work which was a sunday so I was alone, my job was to feed the animals since they were not open that day.  I  was there for about an hour when one of the on call wardens brought in a dog that was chasing after people on Aux sable rd.    I immediately left and said I was feeling sick.  I did not want to stick around for fear that this person was right and this was possibly some sort of demon dog.  I have no idea if this dog was evil or just coincidence.  I was not going to stick around and find out though.  Sorry so late on the topic but at one time I was very interested in Aux sable but I will never return.  I think there is something evil there that should not be messed with.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #25 on: May 18 2011 - 11:42AM »
Thanks skip4256 for sharing you interesting and creep story with us.   Also Welcome to our board!   :051bye:

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 20 2011 - 12:46PM »
OMGosh!!!!!!! What a horrific thing to happen to anyone.
~Colleen~

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #27 on: May 22 2011 - 05:03PM »
i went to that cemetary 5 years ago and i'll never go back...the day i went it was a bright  sunny day about 80 degress with blue skies. i parked my car and started walking around taking pictures...i came to what i believe was the caretakers shed...i looked inside but could not get myself to step in there for some reason...so i looked around from the outside and saw a dead rabbit laying in there..i was startled and immediately taken aback...it was then that i felt i was being watched. i tried to shake it off but i couldn't. i took approximately 300 pictures that day with no results...after that for a whole month i was sick ....  ended up a diabetic...i deleted all the pics i took from there and vowed never to step foot in that cemetary again... i truly believe there is some kind of entity there that does not like strangers just walking around without having a reason for being there..what ever kind of spirital caretaker is there, it has a lot of power!!!! it can hurt you. i suggest YOU DON'T go there unless you have a real reason for being there. i learned the hard way

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #28 on: May 22 2011 - 05:27PM »
Hmmm... Interesting. Did you think of introducing yourself to the spiritual caretaker? On almost every investigation we introduce ourselves (first name only). We feel that it makes the ghosts a little more friendly.

Just a thought.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #29 on: May 24 2011 - 09:24PM »
no i've never done that...maybe i should start to introducing myself.....