Author Topic: Email from dead friend  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Email from dead friend
« on: Mar 15 2012 - 10:40AM »
When Jack Froese, 32, died of a heart arrhythmia in June 2011, he left behind a number of grieving friends and family members. But the BBC reports that several mysterious posthumous emails from Froese's account have brought some happiness and closure to those who were closest to him.
Last November, five months after Froese's death, his childhood best friend Tim Hart received an email from Froese's account.
"One night in November, I was sitting on my couch, going through my emails on my phone and it popped up, 'sender: Jack Froese.' I turned ghost white when I read it," Hart told the BBC. "It was very quick and short but to a point that only Jack and I could relate on."
The email had the subject heading, "I'm Watching." While the text of the message itself read, "Did you hear me? I'm at your house. Clean your f***ing attic!!!"
Hart says that shortly before Froese's death, the two had a private conversation in Hart's attic, during which Froese teased him over the attic's messy state. "Just he and I up there. That's it," Hart said.

Read the full story here YahooNews
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Email from dead friend
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16 2012 - 08:34AM »
I had read that and saw it on the news..... Very interesting, what makes it more interesting is both men that got the messages said there where things mentioned in them that no one new but the dead man?     Really makes you wonder???   cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16 2012 - 09:34AM »
are the dead watchiing us???

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Mar 22 2012 - 11:13PM »
Hey all! 

Umm... I am sure you all know there is an app for that.   :smiley31:

Not saying it was the case here, but this app can send pre death messages from the decedent (sp?) if a few people that one knew can verify the person is dead, they can initiate a final text, email, or whatever.  The text can go out to those the decedent knew and right down the line from there.  That makes no sense, I know, but that is the best way I can describe it.

But who needs apps? That is pretty freaky.  Well, somebody has to get us motivated to clean up our crap! lol 

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Feb 04 2014 - 01:49AM »
Hey all! 

Umm... I am sure you all know there is an app for that.   :smiley31:

Not saying it was the case here, but this app can send pre death messages from the decedent (sp?) if a few people that one knew can verify the person is dead, they can initiate a final text, email, or whatever.  The text can go out to those the decedent knew and right down the line from there.  That makes no sense, I know, but that is the best way I can describe it.

But who needs apps? That is pretty freaky.  Well, somebody has to get us motivated to clean up our crap! lol

Yeah there is an app for it, but the question is whether anything in the email happened after he died.