Author Topic: Dark Black Shadow Apparition  (Read 5435 times)

Offline Ryan1159

• Mere Mortal
Dark Black Shadow Apparition
« on: Apr 27 2012 - 12:31PM »
I was just at the Grove last night. I was with two other friends. We crossed the creek and followed the path into the woods (where supposedly the darker events are supposed to take place). This experience happened right by an area that seemed to have a well, or at least a hole in the ground with rocks that looked like a well. I was first in line in my group, and I had the flashlight. As I turned the corner by this well, I see a tall, black shadow figure walking confidently towards us. It took human-like strides and swung its arms by its side as it walked. I flipped out and turned around towards my friends. My friends, however, shined their flashlight down the path and saw the same figure I saw go into the trees and then cross the path. The weird thing was, right when I see this figure, my phone just turned off from 60% battery (I was using it for the camera) and went to some reboot screen I had never seen before. I imagine it took some of the energy from my phone to manifest. I saw the entity first, and my friends described the exact entity I saw without me telling them what I saw. I wanted to continue on, but my friends said to turn back. Did anyone else see this entity or know what it is? It was very frightening at the time, but I only jumped back because seeing a dark shadow apparition walking towards you is surprising to anyone.

We were there because we were trying to determine what types of spirits were at the Grove. A friend of mine is a medium (he was in my group) and he said there were many spirits there, however they were almost being held hostage there by demons, or evil, nonhuman spirits summoned from the rituals, grave desecration, and overall bad energy there . He said it's just a bad place, a purgatory for spirits. The spirits that he sees over there have no faces and are usually not inside the cemetery gates, but all around the area. The medium got a strange vibe from this spirit. He was worried because not only could he see it, me and my other friend saw it as well, which means that it wanted to be seen and had the ability and strength to show itself, while most other spirits are timid and leave once they realize the medium could see them.

We saw this figure after asking the question what type of spirits are in the grove, human or nonhuman. We may have been slightly taunting them. One of my friends had that device that allows spirits to speak through and displays a word on the screen. First it said, "branch" right when there was a huge branch blocking our path. Then it said "powerful". And I said, "obviously not, as we haven't seen anything yet". Then the screen said "don't", which I assumed to mean "don't test me". It was then that we rounded the corner and saw the shadow. Has anyone seen this in the forest or anywhere at Bachelors Grove? If not, any guesses on what it may be?

Offline Ryan1159

• Mere Mortal
Re: Dark Black Shadow Apparition
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27 2012 - 01:59PM »
Also, a friend of mine from another group I went with a few days ago took this picture. Look on the right hand side, there's an area that looks like it shouldn't be there, like a triangular darker spot. Inside there is a form and some faces, and the whole area looks weird. Could I get input from anyone? Thanks :)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Apr 27 2012 - 11:01PM »
Hi Ryan

Shadow people are very well known at the Grove one of the most reported sights there.  Pretty cool to see one though, isn't it?   ;)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ryan1159

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28 2012 - 07:22PM »
Very :) a little freaky at night but still cool nevertheless!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Apr 30 2012 - 08:16AM »
Quite a few encounters with shadow people are reported on the north side of the cemetery, just outside the fence...... including myself a few times.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jul 27 2013 - 05:47PM »
Ryan,
Shadow people are common at the Grove. Andy, has a few pictures posted on this site of them. There's shadow man & a black robed figure walking with a faceless black dog that resembles a German Shepherd. If you put his name in the search you should be able to find the pictures.
There are satanic rituals that take place on a regular basis, that keeps the activity strong & present. The Sheriffs Police find chicken heads used in the ceremonies, on a regular basis.

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #6 on: Mar 04 2016 - 07:00AM »
here 's a pic of the shadowman.... he's always there

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jun 13 2018 - 03:36PM »
Thats a great capture!! :clap:
DARMAR