Author Topic: Imitator  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Thalassa

• Mere Mortal
Imitator
« on: May 14 2012 - 03:00AM »
This happened about seven or eight years ago.

The first house my boyfriend and I lived in was set (if not on) but near to haunted ground - it had been an ancient roman\early medieval burial ground and I later discovered the area was said to be haunted by a centurion and a church bishop. The spare room overlooked the hill and I always felt like I was being watched whenever I was at the window or in the garden. One thing I noticed about the house was that the keyholes on the internal doors where all upside down - this is an old southern tradition for keepin away evil. But whatever was in the house used to like to imitate my boyfriend and he had his share of experiences there. One time he had "old hag" and on another time he saw the attic hatch open and a face look out - he was so convinced that what he had seen was a real person that he called the landlady to ask if the houses in the row all had one big attic. I tried to tell him that the hatch had probably opened because it was a very windy day, and I had opened the front door for some reason and a huge gust of wind tore through the house blowing the doors open but he remained unconvinced and swore he saw someone look out.

One night I woke up to see a man in our bedroom, he had his back to me and seemed to be going through my boyfriends chest of drawers which was at the foot of the bed. I turned to my boyfriend to wake him up because I thought we had a intruder but then I realised that the figure at the chest of drawers was my boyfriend. When I looked back the figure was gone. Another time I was running a bath for my boyfriend and he asked me to do something (I forget what) but I thought I saw him through the semi open door in the bathroom putting on his robe and I began talking to him. When I went upstairs to do what he had asked - I found him sitting in the bedroom on the computer.

Once at Christmas my boyfriend and I where preparing to go out to his work christmas party and a friend took a couple of pictures of us. Both pictures show an orb that seems to move position in both pictures. In one it is on the wall above us and in the other it is infront.
The eyes of the dead must be closed while the eyes of the living must remain open

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Imitator
« Reply #1 on: May 14 2012 - 09:34AM »
Wow, what a interesting area you must live in.... I always thought that ancient roman & medieval areas would be a amazing places to ghost hunt!   They have such a long rich history.............
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.