Author Topic: Ghost Adventures at bachelors grove  (Read 11960 times)

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Re: Ghost Adventures at bachelors grove
« Reply #30 on: Sep 24 2012 - 12:12PM »
Although i didn't get to catch it when it first aired, i was able to see the second half with the Excalibur night club.  Nothing much happened there.  Then to my surprise it aired again later on that night and was able to catch the first part of the show.  Great job Ghost.  Wished they had done the whole show on the cemetary.  Would love to see what else they got from the shoot. 
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Zim

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #31 on: Sep 24 2012 - 01:07PM »
Great show Ghost, the best Ghost Adventures I've ever seen.  It was your real evidence, not just orb's or faces in trees that made the show!   :clap:

Offline DoNotBeAfraid

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #32 on: Sep 25 2012 - 02:28PM »
I'm just curious, does anyone know if the Grove has been more crowded than normal the past few days since this episode aired?
white sox, bears, bulls, and blackhawks.

Offline jazz

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #33 on: Sep 29 2012 - 11:58PM »
Absolutely So VERY Cool! Loved the show..I was completely glued to it!!! VERY Well Done!!! I Really enjoyed!!!! =D> :Y:

Offline jazz

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #34 on: Sep 30 2012 - 12:12AM »
I personally would love to possess Zak!!  LOL   :giggle2:
tehe

He's is a stud but I believe he is spoken for.  He's way too young for me but he is hot. Actually all 3 of them are great lookin guys if and Arron has a since of humor that would keep me around till he kicked me out.... :lol6: .  Nick is very sexy. Don't believe me? Just look into those eyes of his for a minute. You'll get hooked. 

I cannot believe we has a storm and my Tivo didn't get the show and I fell asleep.  I so freakin upset.  I think it will play again next Friday night though. I hope so. If not then Youtube must have it.

I would be very surprised if he *wasn't* spoken for but... a girl can dream...lol
Its a Great Show and I really Do love all of them...they do a Great job and Im always glad I watchd!!  :)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #35 on: Oct 12 2012 - 07:26PM »
Just found this on YouTube, for those of you that might have missed it.  It's my episode of Ghost Adventures at Bachelors Grove.   ;)

Ghost Adventures- Season 7 Episode 2 Excalibur Nightclub: Full Episode
« Last Edit: May 27 2013 - 05:15PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #36 on: May 27 2013 - 05:05PM »
This just aired again this week, it's like the 6Th time already..... I'm told it's one of there hottest episodes yet!  How freaking cool is that, I can always tell when they re-air it because of the new members and all the messages I get.   :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
  • To thine own self be true
« Reply #37 on: May 27 2013 - 05:18PM »
That is so cool. Zak and nick would be cool to hang out with. I watch every weekend I think the bachelors Grove episode is one of the best episodes.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #38 on: May 27 2013 - 05:29PM »
That is so cool. Zak and nick would be cool to hang out with. I watch every weekend I think the bachelors Grove episode is one of the best episodes.

Yeah I had a great time doing it, the first day was just me and the guys out there, just us four and the sound man.   The second day was the production crew doing reenactment's and footage, I had a great time doing that too because I got to be in it.... I was Satanist number 4   :)

The scene where they threw the body (log)  in the lagoon was a blast too, they did it like 6 times and each time we had to try to fish it back out...was funny as heck.  One time it landed head first and stuck straight up in the mud, that was when  the producer and I tried to throw it in.

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
  • To thine own self be true
« Reply #39 on: May 27 2013 - 07:31PM »

Yeah I had a great time doing it, the first day was just me and the guys out there, just us four and the sound man.   The second day was the production crew doing reenactment's and footage, I had a great time doing that too because I got to be in it.... I was Satanist number 4   :)

The scene where they threw the body (log)  in the lagoon was a blast too, they did it like 6 times and each time we had to try to fish it back out...was funny as heck.  One time it landed head first and stuck straight up in the mud, that was when  the producer and I tried to throw it in.

Was you the guy they interviewed and said he saw devil worshipers there when he was young?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #40 on: May 27 2013 - 08:15PM »

Was you the guy they interviewed and said he saw devil worshipers there when he was young?

Yes, that was me...I was the guy that showed them everything out there.