Author Topic: Today is December 21st 2011  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Today is December 21st 2011
« on: Dec 21 2011 - 10:59AM »
Today is December 21st 2011, only 365 days left till???????  cho   What is every ones opinion on what December 21st 2012 will bring us?

I think that it will bring some kind of new awakening to mankind, something amazing..... Or maybe nothing out all.  But I'm not on the end of times bandwagon.

I bet this is a very hot topic in the next 365 days!

« Last Edit: Dec 21 2011 - 11:19AM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Today is December 21st 2011
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21 2011 - 11:26AM »
Today is December 21st 2011, only 365 days left till???????  cho   What is every ones opinion on what December 21st 2012 will bring us?

I think that it will bring some kind of new awakening to mankind, something amazing..... Or maybe nothing out all.  But I'm not on the end of times bandwagon.

I bet this is a very hot topic in the next 365 days!

I have to get through Christmas before I can think about the end of the world.  Hmmm.. I just thought I can over spend and not worry about paying the bills. 12-21 they'll be wiped out!
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23 2011 - 08:15AM »
I think the Mayans just got sick of writing the calender any further    :)
DARMAR

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24 2011 - 10:19AM »
Yes, that is one of my thoughts too, they couldn't have gone on forever....So eventually they had to stop.   You think they stopped on 12/21/2012 and thought "Boy will this scare people some day"   :*:

I think the Mayans just got sick of writing the calender any further    :)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline jazz

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19 2012 - 12:07AM »
well..getting closer now...
I dont think anything is going to happen...nothing at all. Ill be celebrating the Solstice as I always do...maybe a snow storm out this way but, Im guessing that will be the only bit of excitement here. Im pretty sure the sun will come up the following morning and Ill be working my butt off on the 22nd as usual~

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #5 on: Aug 19 2012 - 07:37AM »
You have to admit that we've been having some strange weather lately. Local & world wide... Drought... Floods... Strange sounds... Seems like more UFO & ghost activity...
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Aug 19 2012 - 07:56AM »
You have to admit that we've been having some strange weather lately. Local & world wide... Drought... Floods... Strange sounds... Seems like more UFO & ghost activity...

Yeah, it appears that we are all doomed!   che