Author Topic: Best Picture Yet Of Loch Ness Monster  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Best Picture Yet Of Loch Ness Monster
« on: Aug 15 2012 - 11:14AM »
Scottish Sailor Claims to Have Best Picture Yet Of Loch Ness Monster

Legend has it that the Loch Ness Monster was first sighted in the sixth  century years ago by an Irish monk while preaching by the lake. Now, a  Scottish sailor who has spent the last 26 years of his life searching  for the elusive creature, says he has the best picture yet of "Nessie."
 George Edwards takes his boat, "Nessie Hunter," out onto Loch Ness  nearly every day, often with tourists who hope to see the creature for  themselves. Early one morning in November of last year, Edwards was  turning his ship back to shore after spending the morning searching for  an old steam engine on the lake floor, when he saw something else.
 "I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and immediately grabbed my  camera," Edwards told ABC News. "I happened to get a good picture of  one of them."
 The typical "media Nessie," as Edwards calls it in his thick Scottish  accent, depicts the creature with three humps sticking out of the water  and a long neck with a head like a horse, but Edwards says that's  probably not what Nessie looks like.
 The picture Edwards took shows what he says is the back of one of the Loch Ness monsters.
 "In my opinion, it probably looks kind of like a manatee, but not a  mammal," Edwards told ABC. "When people see three humps, they're  probably just seeing three separate monsters."
 While many people think of the Loch Ness monster as a single creature, Edwards maintains that can't be true.
"It was first seen in 565 AD," Edwards said. "Nothing can live that  long. It's more likely that there are a number of monsters, offspring of  the original."

Read full story here

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.