Author Topic: Encounter  (Read 201 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Encounter
« on: Oct 22 2012 - 01:40AM »
1730ish
I'm watching TV. (DVR of Sons of Anarchy from Tuesday Night to be exact.) It gets to a commercial I decide it's time to take the garbage out. I place my shoes on,put my coat on, grab the bag of garbage and start to head towards the back door. I stop myself in my tracks.My gut is telling me to not go outside. I head back to to the front room and continue watching TV. About 15 minutes or so later the power surges in my house and the electronics go out and reset. ( Sat Box takes five minutes to reboot, perfect time to throw trash out.)

I head towards the back door to the porch and again I get this feeling in my gut to not go out. I walk into my room,grab my police baton, and toss it into my back pocket. I head out onto the porch and something catches my eye in the yard. I do a double take and nothing is there. I head outside and start to towards the alley. I feel extremely "weird" (something is watching me.) I walk to the gate, open the trash can and toss the bag. As I am doing this (alley light goes out, gust of wind, debris flying.) I can feel it behind me. I don't want to turn around but I have to. I turn around and see it. About 5 yards away standing about 7 to 8 feet tall is what I would call a a human form being.I don't dare look away. ( In my experience  with the paranormal if you turn away or close your eyes it flees or will get closer.)He ( I say he because all I see is a jaw line and mouth with an unshaven five o clock shadow type scruffy beard) is wearing a black coat, black gloves,black cowboy type hat, darkness is covering it's eye and nose area.
As with any sane, normal person who has had enough of being blessed/cursed with this I take step closer and open my mouth to speak. "What are you doing here? What do you want?" Nothing but eerie silence, I could of heard a pin drop. After all the "paranormal" events that have happened to me I muster up more courage and take another step. "I know you aren't like me, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"  I wait for an answer but nothing but eerie silence.
"Ok smart ass, violence isn't my game but I will protect myself.I might get my ass kicked but you are going away with an eye missing or something."
I no sooner say this, the light in the alley flickers back on. I turn around, and there they stand. Two BEK, the same ones I saw in the park a few years ago.One wearing a pair of jeans,some worn down shoes and a gray hooded top. The other wears the same but black jeans. I hear my name (removed for privacy.) I stare right at them. "I remember you, now you two are going to meet your nemesis." I dart towards the fence when I am about 5 or so feet away,the thing that was behind me leaps over my head, over my fence,into the alley and the BEK's take off with whatever it was that leaped me after them. I stand there speechless for a brief moment and run the rest of the way towards the gate. I look down the alley and nothing is seen except that the alley lights are going off one by one going away from my home. "This is crazy, I'm going inside." I turn around and where the being was standing was a pile of something white. I walk to it and it's a pile of feathers. I grab one and poof,I feel like I was energized by a white ball of light. Nothing bad. I go inside the house and walk in the kitchen. (After making sure every door was locked and secured.) I look at the clock on the oven and its 2111. 911PM. I'm a Paramedic. Coincidence? I walk into my bedroom, on my mattress is one lone white feather. The rest of the night I try to understand how almost 4 hours flew by when in my mind it could have been no more than 10 minutes.

This story needed no embellishing. I don't have the need nor the time to make these things up. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Encounter
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22 2012 - 08:59AM »
Interesting, thanks for sharing  :Y:
« Last Edit: Jun 01 2013 - 12:31PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline David67

• Mere Mortal
  • To thine own self be true
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01 2013 - 12:24AM »
I liked this. Question: You are a paramedic..maybe it was someone you helped or tried to help in the past?
[youtube]http://youtu.be/yxJkMlqYrys[/youtube]

Offline cemewalker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28 2013 - 09:11PM »
1730ish
I'm watching TV. (DVR of Sons of Anarchy from Tuesday Night to be exact.) It gets to a commercial I decide it's time to take the garbage out. I place my shoes on,put my coat on, grab the bag of garbage and start to head towards the back door. I stop myself in my tracks.My gut is telling me to not go outside. I head back to to the front room and continue watching TV. About 15 minutes or so later the power surges in my house and the electronics go out and reset. ( Sat Box takes five minutes to reboot, perfect time to throw trash out.)

I head towards the back door to the porch and again I get this feeling in my gut to not go out. I walk into my room,grab my police baton, and toss it into my back pocket. I head out onto the porch and something catches my eye in the yard. I do a double take and nothing is there. I head outside and start to towards the alley. I feel extremely "weird" (something is watching me.) I walk to the gate, open the trash can and toss the bag. As I am doing this (alley light goes out, gust of wind, debris flying.) I can feel it behind me. I don't want to turn around but I have to. I turn around and see it. About 5 yards away standing about 7 to 8 feet tall is what I would call a a human form being.I don't dare look away. ( In my experience  with the paranormal if you turn away or close your eyes it flees or will get closer.)He ( I say he because all I see is a jaw line and mouth with an unshaven five o clock shadow type scruffy beard) is wearing a black coat, black gloves,black cowboy type hat, darkness is covering it's eye and nose area.
As with any sane, normal person who has had enough of being blessed/cursed with this I take step closer and open my mouth to speak. "What are you doing here? What do you want?" Nothing but eerie silence, I could of heard a pin drop. After all the "paranormal" events that have happened to me I muster up more courage and take another step. "I know you aren't like me, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"  I wait for an answer but nothing but eerie silence.
"Ok smart ass, violence isn't my game but I will protect myself.I might get my ass kicked but you are going away with an eye missing or something."
I no sooner say this, the light in the alley flickers back on. I turn around, and there they stand. Two BEK, the same ones I saw in the park a few years ago.One wearing a pair of jeans,some worn down shoes and a gray hooded top. The other wears the same but black jeans. I hear my name (removed for privacy.) I stare right at them. "I remember you, now you two are going to meet your nemesis." I dart towards the fence when I am about 5 or so feet away,the thing that was behind me leaps over my head, over my fence,into the alley and the BEK's take off with whatever it was that leaped me after them. I stand there speechless for a brief moment and run the rest of the way towards the gate. I look down the alley and nothing is seen except that the alley lights are going off one by one going away from my home. "This is crazy, I'm going inside." I turn around and where the being was standing was a pile of something white. I walk to it and it's a pile of feathers. I grab one and poof,I feel like I was energized by a white ball of light. Nothing bad. I go inside the house and walk in the kitchen. (After making sure every door was locked and secured.) I look at the clock on the oven and its 2111. 911PM. I'm a Paramedic. Coincidence? I walk into my bedroom, on my mattress is one lone white feather. The rest of the night I try to understand how almost 4 hours flew by when in my mind it could have been no more than 10 minutes.

This story needed no embellishing. I don't have the need nor the time to make these things up. Any questions please feel free to ask.

wow that must have been scary as heck and i would imagine it boggles the mind as to what the heck was out there......