Author Topic: Two possible figures  (Read 1607 times)

Offline aceofspades

• Mere Mortal
Two possible figures
« on: Oct 26 2012 - 10:59PM »
Hi all, was at bachelors grove about two weeks ago with 2 friends. We happened to take lots of pictures and came across these two that have what seems to be a guy folding his arms standing watching over something possibly? And a mist of possibly a little girl, you can sort of make out a face. I'm not sure if this is the result of lighting or actual figures. Let me know what you all think. I put arrows pointing to the figures i'm talking about.
« Last Edit: Oct 26 2012 - 11:02PM by aceofspades »

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Two possible figures
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27 2012 - 03:23AM »
Can you upload the original pictures so we can run them through some software? I like what I am seeing so far.
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline suprslo5oh

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Nov 28 2012 - 10:53PM »
sorry it took so long hopefully you guys can use this. If not I'll email you the pic.

this is the same pic as the first from a different camera

« Last Edit: Nov 28 2012 - 10:58PM by suprslo5oh »

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Nov 24 2013 - 12:38PM »
In the 1st picture, I clearly see the man, he is folding his arms, looking the his left.

Look to the left of that figure, do you see it? There is a figure with a hunched over back, I can see its face, its wearing  a long black hooded robe! It appears to be walking towards our left. The hooded black robed thing does not appear to be an entity that was once human. I saw this before I saw the man.
I also see a mist in the very top of the trees that doesn't look like sunlight to me.

Good shot!!
« Last Edit: Nov 24 2013 - 12:47PM by cougarvamp »