Author Topic: My Bachelors Grove Pic  (Read 2560 times)

Offline Haunthunter

• Mere Mortal
My Bachelors Grove Pic
« on: Oct 30 2012 - 11:10AM »
Just wanted to get your thoughts on my Bachelors Grove pic.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: My Bachelors Grove Pic
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30 2012 - 04:27PM »
Just wanted to get your thoughts on my Bachelors Grove pic.

Pretty cool... what was the temp when you where out there, do you know by chance?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Haunthunter

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30 2012 - 07:31PM »
I know it was cold, we had jackets on, but not cold enough for our breath to be visable. It was 10-23-10. I snapped this pic along with 5-6 other pics in 1 minute from the same location, just turning to snap all around me and 30-40 in less than an hrs time and this is the only mist/steam/smoke in any of the pics. Lots have "orbs", which I have since discarded as orbs and renamed as dust particles.

Offline Haunthunter

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 30 2012 - 07:52PM »
High temp was 67 and low was 54 midway airport temp according to the weather source...did I mention I lived in Az for 8 yrs...54 is cold

Offline jazz

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Nov 02 2012 - 10:01PM »
Spooky Mist...If it wasnt cold and No One was smoking I will say...Very Cool!  :)

Offline Haunthunter

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Nov 03 2012 - 04:39PM »
I know it was not steam for sure. I am 99.9% positive it is not smoke.  There was one person with me who smokes. This was not a formal investigation, that being said, as a habit, I do not photograph while anyone is smoking, and having viewed these photos soon after returning home and thinking back to the time when I snapped it, I did not have any thoughts this was the case. But to be fully honest, to me, it looks more like smoke than mist photos I have seen. This is one reason I have posted this photo. Another is I have picked out two forms in the picture and was wondering if anyone else can make them out, or its just my eyes thinking I see somethng.

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Nov 24 2013 - 01:59PM »
This looks to me like you captured a paranormal mist. I see 2 demonic looking faces , one towards the top & the other towards the bottom. Good shot!