Author Topic: What the %*&@)?  (Read 565 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
What the %*&@)?
« on: Jan 09 2008 - 06:18AM »
I have no idea if this is real or not but it is supposed to be some guy taking a video of his new house and suddenly without missing a beat a shadow person walks by in the hallway. You tell me cause i just don't know.

i was taping my new house, and check out what i taped! (

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
RE: What the %*&@)?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09 2008 - 09:00AM »
Hummmm, It does seem kind of real as he's just moving the camera around his room and rambling on.  However did he not see it when it happend, was it only on film?................Otherwise that makes no since that he saw it move across the door way and didn't react at all?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09 2008 - 09:20AM »
I also thought of that but then it seemed like he might have just been in a kind of shock. He seemed to be waiting for someone to walk out and go "oh hey dude...what's up?" And then suddenly he realizes that no wait....that doesn't make any sense! I have never dismissed anything just because of someone's reactions because I hardly ever react the way that ppl think I'm supposed to but all the fake crap on these days just makes you pick everything apart. It seems that even the ones that you think are real cause the ppl in them are so serious turn out to be debunked and then they say ...."well I didn't think anyone was stupid enough to believe me." It really makes it difficult to know what to believe! I wish ppl would not make fakes and sell them as real. If they want to entertain that's fine but just don't try and sell it as authentic.  Ok I'm off of the soap box now. It's always been that way with every medium and i guess the Internet is no different.    :^(   
~Colleen~

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Jan 09 2008 - 10:51PM »
This is a very intersting film.  It seems that he goes back to the hallway after seeing that and I thought I heard him say "what's that?" Did anyone else?  kn
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Jan 09 2008 - 11:35PM »
Yes I did here him say that.
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Jan 11 2008 - 06:20PM »
I am not sure.  It kinda looks like a person walking by real quick.  But then again????? I just don't know

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15 2008 - 07:40AM »
This is another one that I watched over and over ......frame by frame tonite and I'm gonna tell ya.... at first I thought maybe I could see something to convince me that this was a person but no.....it went the other way.  I am more convinced than ever that it is not a real person.  Fact......He sounds and acts very surprised ...... no he doesn't throw the camera down and run after it. No he doesn't shut the camera off imediately he just stands there...... dumbstruck........ filming but frozen........ he seems to wonder what the heck was that but seems to hesitate as though he is asking himself  if this is really happening to him? Did I really see that? What should I do? Do I want to tackle him? Can i take him? Or what? We get to see a few minutes of the tape after the event happens. And in the stopping and freezing I found that even though the entire thing shows up good in one spot it is not detailed. It all has a very real vibe to it in my
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Jan 15 2008 - 05:34PM »
I looked at this for about a hour today, took some freeze frames and enhanced them.  Not much to go on......But believe it or not, what ever it is it's walking kind of like a ape. Swinging it's arm, with a weird walk.  Looks like one of those videos of BigFoot?  kn

So, I still have no idea of what this could be?   cho

This is one of the images, this is the arm that I highlighted.  This thing is going to the right with it's back facing us....It's right arm is bent back at a weird angle?  Like I said it appears to be walking like a ape?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #8 on: Jan 15 2008 - 05:53PM »
Ghost I love how you are able to look at these videos and get us still shots.  It is so helpful.  Thank you.  This one is truly interesting

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: Jan 15 2008 - 10:24PM »
Wow I am so glad that you got that shot with the arm cause I noticed that also. Did you notice that when you freeze it at the one point were the thing is visible that there is no detail to it? It is just BLACK! I watched this and watched it and froze it and froze it and I never did see any splash of color .... It looks like just a big black mass with some shape to it that makes you think somewhat human.  I think it looks genuine and i also noticed the arm swinging towards the back of it just as you did.
~Colleen~

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #10 on: Jan 20 2008 - 12:56AM »
Ghost I love how you are able to look at these videos and get us still shots.  It is so helpful.  Thank you.  This one is truly interesting
I agree  :Y:  I really like it when Ghost does that freeze frame and outline........ thanks Ghost =D> bo bo
Heather & Maggie

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #11 on: Feb 22 2008 - 11:50PM »
that one is close to what i have seen
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #12 on: Feb 22 2008 - 11:54PM »
that one is close to what i have seen

Where have you seen something like this at?  Like I said it kind of walks like bigfoot......I have no idea of what it is though?  cho

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: What the %*&@)?
« Reply #13 on: Feb 23 2008 - 12:37AM »
around my house. my whole neighborhood is a paranormal hotbed. i have seen one inside my house
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
Re: What the %*&@)?
« Reply #14 on: Mar 08 2008 - 07:23PM »
around my house. my whole neighborhood is a paranormal hotbed. i have seen one inside my house

ooh ooh ..... we want details Tunxnt!! Go to the story board and tell us all about your personal experiences. Those are the best stories!!!! 

By the way..... Welcome to Bachelor's Grove! I haven't been able to on much lately but that should change soon  :Y:
~Colleen~