Author Topic: Negativity and severe depression?  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Necrohemoth

• Mere Mortal
Negativity and severe depression?
« on: Nov 05 2012 - 06:28PM »
Hey guys I'm new to this forum, I just visited Bachelors Grove two nights ago and after going I was doing a bunch of research on the things that I saw and heard and I came across this site. I was compelled to join because after I had went me and the two people who had went were having problems and I wanted to know if anyone else had similar cases. I by the way am a medium so of course it may affect me a bit harder but the others were not sensitives. Since I came back from the cemetery, I have felt a negative energy following me around and lately I have been having severe bouts of uncontrollable anger and I keep having these thoughts of how life just isn't worth it. Now this is completely abnormal for me and it's almost like I am not myself and almost as if someone is telling me to feel this way. Also my friend has been getting burning sensations and he showed me a picture of his back which in turn was three this red scratches across his back and he's been having spurts of bad luck ever since. My other friend has heard voices in his house which he has never had any spiritual encounters in his home before this trip. We didn't know what was going on so we checked out some websites about this and I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for though my friend learned about the bad luck today. Anyways I really hope someone can help me maybe at least one of you has had similar experiences? I know when I was in the cemetery I was so sick I felt like vomiting because the energy was so incredibly strong..Sorry that this post is so long and thankyou for taking the time to read what's going on with me!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Negativity and severe depression?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06 2012 - 08:48AM »
Hey, welcome to the site.....  I have heard similar stories before, however not from a source that I know first hand so I don't know 100%.  However I can say that i have had the longest spell of bad luck since I opened this site years ago.....    ter   Makes you think????

Hey guys I'm new to this forum, I just visited Bachelors Grove two nights ago and after going I was doing a bunch of research on the things that I saw and heard and I came across this site. I was compelled to join because after I had went me and the two people who had went were having problems and I wanted to know if anyone else had similar cases. I by the way am a medium so of course it may affect me a bit harder but the others were not sensitives. Since I came back from the cemetery, I have felt a negative energy following me around and lately I have been having severe bouts of uncontrollable anger and I keep having these thoughts of how life just isn't worth it. Now this is completely abnormal for me and it's almost like I am not myself and almost as if someone is telling me to feel this way. Also my friend has been getting burning sensations and he showed me a picture of his back which in turn was three this red scratches across his back and he's been having spurts of bad luck ever since. My other friend has heard voices in his house which he has never had any spiritual encounters in his home before this trip. We didn't know what was going on so we checked out some websites about this and I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for though my friend learned about the bad luck today. Anyways I really hope someone can help me maybe at least one of you has had similar experiences? I know when I was in the cemetery I was so sick I felt like vomiting because the energy was so incredibly strong..Sorry that this post is so long and thankyou for taking the time to read what's going on with me!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Freek

• Mere Mortal
  • KClO4 + 8 Al → 4 Al2O3 + 3 KCl :P
« Reply #2 on: Nov 07 2012 - 04:25PM »
I have heard of this happening plenty of times and from what I understand it usually goes away in a few weeks. Are you sure you didnt accidently disturb anything or invite spirits to yourself? Most of the cases I have heard of were the result of "egging them on" (not usually) or performing a seance.

Offline ctur31

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: Jun 04 2013 - 09:03PM »
Just read this. We were at BGC on 11/4/12 and did not have any issues.  The same 4 people went on 11/10/12 and one of our friends who is not a medium but has had many paranormal experiences in her life started to feel sick just outside the fence by the creek and wanted to leave that area. Do not think it carried on after we left.   We also got this EVP on that day which I have already posted here. Not sure if that matters.  We also got a lot of MEL Meter readings(16.4mg was the highest) and I felt a lot of energy that day.  I just seem to be able to feel the energy just not if it is bad or good.(might not be good for me).  The following week we went back and I felt nothing and we did not capture anything either.  I hope that everything went back to normal for you and your friends.