Author Topic: Rodent on Mars?  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Rodent on Mars?
« on: Dec 10 2012 - 11:36AM »
http://0.tqn.com/d/paranormal/1/0/r/7/2/mars-rodent.jpg

The above picture was sent from Curiosity.

This curiosity snapped by one of the cameras of the Curiosity rover   on the surface of the planet Mars has been dubbed the Mars rodent. From   this vantage point -- the only one we're offered by the rover -- it does   resemble a guinea pig as you'd find in any Earthly pet store.
Is it likely that this really is some form of Martian rodent? If so,   on what is it dining, since there appears to be no vegetation to provide   food? Yet, the little fellow looks quite healthy. I suppose we could   imagine that there is some form of food underground, which the animal   discovers in its burrows.
Or is it more likely that this is an optical illusion, a rock whose   shape fools us into seeing a furry little critter with a nose, eye, and   possibly a front foot?

Story here -> Mars Rodent

There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Rodent on Mars?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16 2012 - 03:07PM »
IDK, I think this is photo matrixing.  However you never know, because I'm sure the galaxy is teaming with life.

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Mar 25 2013 - 07:52PM »
It's just a rock. I want life to be found more than anyone but I'm  positive it's just a rock shadow.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #3 on: Apr 11 2013 - 07:30PM »
Interesting photo. Thanks for sharing
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com