BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove Ghost Hunting Trip Plans

Summer Trip help

(1/1)

carligirl16:
Planning a summer trip with my friends . Does anybody know what to expect or have any tips? its our first time going. been wanting to do this for years!!

Ghost1:
No tips needed, just have your cameras with lots of extra batteries with you at all time.....Take pictures in sets, at least 2 one right after another.  Also remember only go there during the day, it's not legal at night. 

Have fun! 

--- Quote from:
carligirl16 link=topic=2749.msg16877#msg16877 date=1363913512 ---Planning a summer trip with my friends . Does anybody know what to expect or have any tips? its our first time going. been wanting to do this for years!!

--- End quote ---

The Shadow:

--- Quote from: Ghost1 on Mar 21 2013 - 11:38PM   ---No tips needed, just have your cameras with lots of extra batteries with you at all time.....Take pictures in sets, at least 2 one right after another.  Also remember only go there during the day, it's not legal at night. 

Have fun! 

--- Quote from:
carligirl16 link=topic=2749.msg16877#msg16877 date=1363913512 ---Planning a summer trip with my friends . Does anybody know what to expect or have any tips? its our first time going. been wanting to do this for years!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ditto what he said. Also stay away at night unless you want to get arrested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version