Author Topic: Thoughts on Shadow People  (Read 2648 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Thoughts on Shadow People
« on: Apr 11 2013 - 08:15PM »
I believe shadows are true entities. People who have died and upon their passing did not transition   forward, but remained behind.    Instead of moving to "the light," they found themselves trapped   here due to what could be a variety of reasons.  Maybe shadows do   not understand they died, or have unfinished business here to do.    Perhaps, shadows are just people who are afraid of eternal   punishment. Shadows could also be people who are suffering from earthly   addictions and need to fulfill them, or people who feel helpless   and hopeless, people who are searching for family or friends, or even   people who are trapped in trauma that occurred to them and are still   living in the year and day that their bodies died.  The reasons could be   many when one considers what causes spirits to stay here among people in physical bodies.
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Thalassa

• Mere Mortal
Re: Thoughts on Shadow People
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12 2013 - 04:08PM »
I still see them from time to time, but my most vivid memory was when I was a little girl and for a period of time they would come right up to me.
The eyes of the dead must be closed while the eyes of the living must remain open

Offline Page Tilley

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11 2016 - 08:54PM »
Speaking of shadow people, I have never seen one. Some people believe that they are evil entities and not friendly. I'm just wondering what other's think of the subject.

Offline rock7217

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22 2016 - 05:42AM »
I have seen them. They are also in some of the pics I posted on here. Shadows are either evil or not. Some just want to be left alone, some just play pranks, and others are all out evil.
Never question what you see, but why you see it.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23 2016 - 09:04AM »
Bachelors Grove is well known for Shadow people, and I always get a bad feeling when there around.  There's debates whether there ghosts. demons,  interdimensional Travelers or aliens.  Either way I don't like them, they freak me out!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.