Author Topic: Newbee - First Visit  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Frank

• Mere Mortal
Newbee - First Visit
« on: Apr 24 2013 - 05:29PM »
Greetings fellow spook chasers, I'm planning my first trip to the groove to take some pics with a film camera. Any advise??

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Newbee - First Visit
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24 2013 - 08:46PM »
Greetings fellow spook chasers, I'm planning my first trip to the groove to take some pics with a film camera. Any advise??

Advice..

Don't tug on Superman's cape,
Don't spit into the wind,
Don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and
don't mess around with Jim. :41:      :lol6:

AND have a good time!
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Apr 25 2013 - 05:40PM »
Hi, and welcome to our forum......

Really all I can say is to take your pictures in pairs, so there is at least two of every picture to compare with.  And get ready to spend hour after hour going through them all.  :)

Have fun.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Apr 25 2013 - 07:15PM »
Hi, and welcome to our forum......

Really all I can say is to take your pictures in pairs, so there is at least two of every picture to compare with.  And get ready to spend hour after hour going through them all.  :)

Have fun.

I would also suggest to put your still camera on a tripod. That way it would cut out camera shaking and false images. Some cameras are capable of taking 2 or 3 pictures with one push of the button. Use that multipicture setting if possible.

Take someone with you. That way if something physical happens or you hear something not normal, you'll have a second pair of eyes and ears to verify phenomenon.

If possible bring a video camera and video as much as you can.

DO NOT use your cell phone for pictures or video.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Frank

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Apr 26 2013 - 04:27PM »
THX for the good advise. I am planning on using my Hassleblad and a Canon digital camera. The "Blad" has a 120mm negative so clarity shouldn't be an issue. I am also going to use Ilford B&W film in case any of the ghost are English. Let's hope they are in a posing mood??  :25: