Author Topic: Could it be?  (Read 2506 times)

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Could it be?
« on: Apr 25 2013 - 10:32AM »
Starting to think the house i've been living in for 8 years might be a little haunted.  Several times the kiddo has waken up from  bed crying her head off.  Only way to get her calmed down is to bring her to the living room and let her sleep there.  Also have seen shadows in the bathroom when i'm showering pass by the curtain.  I peek my soap covered head out and there's no one there.  Might be time for a sit down with the ghosts and have them move on to someplace else.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Could it be?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25 2013 - 05:37PM »
Have them move?   You know a trick?   :)

Starting to think the house i've been living in for 8 years might be a little haunted.  Several times the kiddo has waken up from  bed crying her head off.  Only way to get her calmed down is to bring her to the living room and let her sleep there.  Also have seen shadows in the bathroom when i'm showering pass by the curtain.  I peek my soap covered head out and there's no one there.  Might be time for a sit down with the ghosts and have them move on to someplace else.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #2 on: May 03 2013 - 09:26AM »
Oh boy do i wish i did.  Sometimes, i'll say an old catholic prayer and that helps, but most of the times i forget.  They aren't vengeful, but still a little creepy.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05 2013 - 07:48AM »
Having something wonder by you when you're in the shower would be super scary. Gohst or not.