Author Topic: Hmm silly?  (Read 2898 times)

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Hmm silly?
« on: May 17 2013 - 03:14PM »
Was having a discussion with someone.  Was telling them about a few articles I read on here.  They then called me silly for believing.  Hmmm.  Needless to say I may not be friends with them much longer.  Just because there are people out there who believe in ghosts and aliens, doesn't make them silly. :41:
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Hmm silly?
« Reply #1 on: May 17 2013 - 10:28PM »
No it doesn't make them silly. The only thing silly about it is what you base your belief on.

Now what would be silly is if I read 3 articles about how EX-President Nixon flogged frogs as a hobby. Would I accept the three articles? Especially if they were written by the same person?

Get out and do some field research. For UFOs get out and do a sky watch. Look for strange things in the sky. Video them if you can. then try to find out what they may be. After finding something you can't explain, you'll have something for your UFO file. Are they aliens? We don't know. Just because we don't know what it is right now, we can't assume it's alien.

The same thing with ghosts. Investigate for yourself with friends. Be serious about it. Don't joke around about investigating. Take lots of notes and pictures/videos of the location. If you come across something that startles/scares you, in your notes indicate time of day, what the weather was like,what you were doing at the time. Be like a police investigator like on CSI. When you come up with things you can't explain, you'll something for your ghost file.

Keep in mind, just because it can't be explained today, it doesn't mean that it won't be explained in the future. Be a skeptical believer. Learn as much as you can so you can speak from a broad base of knowledge.

Also, when you go out to investigate ghosts, I suggest you say a prayer asking for your Gods protection during the investigation. Just in case ghosts are real.

I've been chasing ghost for a while so if there is anything I can help you with please let me know.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #2 on: May 21 2013 - 08:43AM »
Steve,
I fully believe that i had seen a ghost.  Was a couple of years ago.  Shortly after my father's fiance shot herself behind the house.  There was a wicked storm while i was home for the funeral, and i was outside checking for damage at night.  (Didn't say i was the brightest bulb in the box.)  I turned the corner and looked towards the pond.  I swear on my life that i saw her standing there, hands folded in front of her.  Scared the be-jesus out of me.  I was saying that the person called me silly for believing in ghosts.  I have a small tolerance for those who judge people on their beliefs.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 22 2013 - 09:58PM »
More like your silly if you don't, very narrow minded to think that all there is is what we see.   :*:

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #4 on: May 24 2013 - 07:05PM »
Steve,
I fully believe that i had seen a ghost.  Was a couple of years ago.  Shortly after my father's fiance shot herself behind the house.  There was a wicked storm while i was home for the funeral, and i was outside checking for damage at night.  (Didn't say i was the brightest bulb in the box.)  I turned the corner and looked towards the pond.  I swear on my life that i saw her standing there, hands folded in front of her.  Scared the be-jesus out of me.  I was saying that the person called me silly for believing in ghosts.  I have a small tolerance for those who judge people on their beliefs.

Sorry I haven't answered sooner. I was in the middle of a move and was without internet for a week.

The sighting of a recently deceased person happens more than people think and it happens for a short time. Maybe up to a week afterwards. Without any further details, and if there were no more sightings over the years, I would guess that she was trying to let you and/or your Father know that she was OK and not to worry.  I usually interpert folded hands across the chest or stomach area to mean peace and tranquility. Others would disagree but that is my opinion.

I personally talked to a woman who's Father used to give her neck and shoulder rubs. After his death she felt him rubbing her neck and shoulders. The last time she felt her neck being rubbed she she felt/sensed that everything was OK and she shouldn't worry. From that day on she no longer felt the neck and shoulder rubs.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
  • To thine own self be true
« Reply #5 on: Jun 07 2013 - 02:46PM »
Was having a discussion with someone.  Was telling them about a few articles I read on here.  They then called me silly for believing.  Hmmm.  Needless to say I may not be friends with them much longer.  Just because there are people out there who believe in ghosts and aliens, doesn't make them silly. :41:

Don't lose a friend over a simple disagreement, it is easier to not believe in paranormal. Simple logic tells us "there is an explanation". I have had experiences that cannot be explained but without having proof (even to myself) I remain a skeptic.

Does that make sense?