BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

New Paranormal Activity @ Bachelor's Grove

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve Abrams:
David, if you're talking about the picture in the first post, the BG information get imprinted on every picture that gets uploaded. It kinda protects the poster and BG. If someone "borrows" the picture, it makes it harder for that person to claim it as his own.

David67:
 :c023:
--- Quote from: Steve Abrams on Jun 10 2013 - 05:09PM   ---David, if you're talking about the picture in the first post, the BG information get imprinted on every picture that gets uploaded. It kinda protects the poster and BG. If someone "borrows" the picture, it makes it harder for that person to claim it as his own.

--- End quote ---

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/Smileys/fantasticsmileys/c023.gif

That's a good idea.

After reading what Jimmy Posted I would stay away from BG. When you say "attachment" is that a form of possession?

ctur31:

--- Quote from: ctur31 on Jun 04 2013 - 08:41PM   ---
--- Quote from: Jimmys on May 18 2013 - 03:00AM   ---I will ask him tomorrow, I am going to call him and get a better account as to what actually took place and I will ask him about his camera.

--- End quote ---
Jimmys, Any update on this? Very curious to find out what might be going on.  Going to be heading there in the next week or 2.
   Hey Jimmys, Anything more on this?  Does anyone else have any Info?  Going there this weekend and just want to know if this is real or BS.  I am always cautious but would like to know if I should be even more so this time.

Thanks

-Craig

--- End quote ---

Steve Abrams:

--- Quote from: David67 on Jun 10 2013 - 10:46PM   ---
After reading what Jimmy Posted I would stay away from BG. When you say "attachment" is that a form of possession?

--- End quote ---

This is what makes the paranormal ghost investigations difficult. An attachment can be like a possession. It may not control your actions but may influence them. Then again it may not do anything to you but may interact with the people or things around you. It makes you a haunted object.  The length of time you may have an attachment can be very short or it can be very long. An attachment doesn't follow a definite pattern.

Attachment are just like people. Some good some bad or evil.

David67:

--- Quote from: Steve Abrams on Jun 12 2013 - 09:12AM   ---
--- Quote from: David67 on Jun 10 2013 - 10:46PM   ---

--- End quote ---

This is what makes the paranormal ghost investigations difficult. An attachment can be like a possession. It may not control your actions but may influence them. Then again it may not do anything to you but may interact with the people or things around you. It makes you a haunted object.  The length of time you may have an attachment can be very short or it can be very long. An attachment doesn't follow a definite pattern.

Attachment are just like people. Some good some bad or evil.

--- End quote ---

How do you get rid of an attachment?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version