Author Topic: New Paranormal Activity @ Bachelor's Grove  (Read 4726 times)

Offline Jimmys

• Mere Mortal
    • Jimmy's World
New Paranormal Activity @ Bachelor's Grove
« on: May 17 2013 - 05:46PM »

Somethings taking place at the Grove since Monday 5-13-2013. I've been in touch with a couple of friends that go out to the Grove regularly. Now let's clear something up right now, 1st of all I live in Memphis, Tenn but I know the Chicago area pretty damn good and being a truck driver from there for 24 years. I keep in touch with them by way of Facebook often. I was shocked to hear from one of them just last night that made him so very fearful as to what has taken place there that he had trouble texting me.

He texted the following to me: all is going well i had a attachment from bg mm god rid of him last tuesday,, weird things going on lately at bg ,, weird and not good. besides my attachment and a few others that have them,,,, bad feelings from within those that go alot,,,, they go home, not well,,, seeing black kite like things on west side of creel,,,,, sightings of the tall thin guy in a suit,,, bug black hair big chin,, more things being seen within,, bill, been going the 20 yrs plus,, even is avoiding it,, you feel the neagativity when this attachment left me,,, it made a pop in the air 20 feet away,, i was drained needed to layt down there,,,,, when you realize you have it,, it goes,, or you can harm it weaken it,,,,,there were 3 others with me,, even two voice on the echo vox said i had a attachemnt when i said fuuuccckkkk leave me now,,, 5 seconds later was this loud pop. it took off so fast,,, theres a portal there dude,, i always said it,,, its there to another dimension for sure. just 3 there with me two we just met there,, one lady was cring because we had the echo vox call her name she was there with her husband when i asked if i had a atachment all four of us our hair stood up then pop,,,, the lady left with her husband immediately they were fully freaked outfully.

(Me:) does Len know about this? / oh yes his assitant has a attachment also i described it to her sent her a photo of it its that capped dude with the pointy bat like shoulders i have three photos of him in three seperate spots.

(Me;)please may i get a photo of it too. / this is one of them.  Chat Conversation End

I talked to Len last night, He stated that the increased activity of Solar Flares might had something to do with what he experinced. A portal has opened up and people need to stay away from Bachelor's Grove for a while. I knew about the Solar activity but didn't think of it becoming that effective.

I just talked to Bill this afternoon (Fri 5-17-2013) He's going to give me his detailed description later on.

Any responses, anything you would like to report is very much welcomed.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: New Paranormal Activity @ Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #1 on: May 17 2013 - 09:55PM »
How experienced is your friend with full spectrum cameras? F/S cameras see things a lot differently than IR or regular cameras. Their depth of field is a lot worse than regular cameras.

If you are talking about that black kite thing in the upper left corner, it looks more like a combination of matrixing, UV lighting, field depth and tree branches giving the effect. However, if you look straight down from the kite tale, I see the face of a man with a mustache and an eye patch over his left eye. I also see a few other faces in the picture. I think they are matrixing also.

I am no expert but I have been fooling around with F/S cameras (cheap and middle priced) (still and video) for a couple of years.  Just my opinion.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Jimmys

• Mere Mortal
    • Jimmy's World
« Reply #2 on: May 18 2013 - 03:00AM »
I will ask him tomorrow, I am going to call him and get a better account as to what actually took place and I will ask him about his camera.

Offline ctur31

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: Jun 04 2013 - 08:41PM »
I will ask him tomorrow, I am going to call him and get a better account as to what actually took place and I will ask him about his camera.
Jimmys, Any update on this? Very curious to find out what might be going on.  Going to be heading there in the next week or 2.

-Craig

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
  • To thine own self be true
« Reply #4 on: Jun 06 2013 - 04:17PM »

(Me:) does Len know about this? / oh yes his assitant has a attachment also i described it to her sent her a photo of it its that capped dude with the pointy bat like shoulders i have three photos of him in three seperate spots.

(Me;)please may i get a photo of it too. / this is one of them.  Chat Conversation End

I talked to Len last night, He stated that the increased activity of Solar Flares might had something to do with what he experinced. A portal has opened up and people need to stay away from Bachelor's Grove for a while. I knew about the Solar activity but didn't think of it becoming that effective.

I just talked to Bill this afternoon (Fri 5-17-2013) He's going to give me his detailed description later on.

I take it the photo in your sig is not the same as the ones taken by your friend, the photo in your sig is property of this forum and is dated differently than the above conversation.

can you post the photo given by your friend?

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #5 on: Jun 10 2013 - 05:09PM »
David, if you're talking about the picture in the first post, the BG information get imprinted on every picture that gets uploaded. It kinda protects the poster and BG. If someone "borrows" the picture, it makes it harder for that person to claim it as his own.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Jun 10 2013 - 10:46PM »
 :c023:
David, if you're talking about the picture in the first post, the BG information get imprinted on every picture that gets uploaded. It kinda protects the poster and BG. If someone "borrows" the picture, it makes it harder for that person to claim it as his own.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/Smileys/fantasticsmileys/c023.gif

That's a good idea.

After reading what Jimmy Posted I would stay away from BG. When you say "attachment" is that a form of possession?

Offline ctur31

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: Jun 11 2013 - 11:18PM »
Jimmys, Any update on this? Very curious to find out what might be going on.  Going to be heading there in the next week or 2.
   Hey Jimmys, Anything more on this?  Does anyone else have any Info?  Going there this weekend and just want to know if this is real or BS.  I am always cautious but would like to know if I should be even more so this time.

Thanks

-Craig

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #8 on: Jun 12 2013 - 09:12AM »

After reading what Jimmy Posted I would stay away from BG. When you say "attachment" is that a form of possession?

This is what makes the paranormal ghost investigations difficult. An attachment can be like a possession. It may not control your actions but may influence them. Then again it may not do anything to you but may interact with the people or things around you. It makes you a haunted object.  The length of time you may have an attachment can be very short or it can be very long. An attachment doesn't follow a definite pattern.

Attachment are just like people. Some good some bad or evil.

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Jun 12 2013 - 09:28AM »

This is what makes the paranormal ghost investigations difficult. An attachment can be like a possession. It may not control your actions but may influence them. Then again it may not do anything to you but may interact with the people or things around you. It makes you a haunted object.  The length of time you may have an attachment can be very short or it can be very long. An attachment doesn't follow a definite pattern.

Attachment are just like people. Some good some bad or evil.

How do you get rid of an attachment?

Offline ctur31

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: Jul 06 2013 - 11:18PM »

Somethings taking place at the Grove since Monday 5-13-2013. I've been in touch with a couple of friends that go out to the Grove regularly. Now let's clear something up right now, 1st of all I live in Memphis, Tenn but I know the Chicago area pretty damn good and being a truck driver from there for 24 years. I keep in touch with them by way of Facebook often. I was shocked to hear from one of them just last night that made him so very fearful as to what has taken place there that he had trouble texting me.

He texted the following to me: all is going well i had a attachment from bg mm god rid of him last tuesday,, weird things going on lately at bg ,, weird and not good. besides my attachment and a few others that have them,,,, bad feelings from within those that go alot,,,, they go home, not well,,, seeing black kite like things on west side of creel,,,,, sightings of the tall thin guy in a suit,,, bug black hair big chin,, more things being seen within,, bill, been going the 20 yrs plus,, even is avoiding it,, you feel the neagativity when this attachment left me,,, it made a pop in the air 20 feet away,, i was drained needed to layt down there,,,,, when you realize you have it,, it goes,, or you can harm it weaken it,,,,,there were 3 others with me,, even two voice on the echo vox said i had a attachemnt when i said fuuuccckkkk leave me now,,, 5 seconds later was this loud pop. it took off so fast,,, theres a portal there dude,, i always said it,,, its there to another dimension for sure. just 3 there with me two we just met there,, one lady was cring because we had the echo vox call her name she was there with her husband when i asked if i had a atachment all four of us our hair stood up then pop,,,, the lady left with her husband immediately they were fully freaked outfully.

My brother and I went today.  Nothing going on there.  Took 200 full spec pics and 50 regular.  Did EVP's and we both used are Mels.  A little EMF but that happens every time you go there.  Maybe something was going on in May but nothing now.  Say your prayers before you walk in and tell them not to follow when you leave.  You should be fine!  Think Jimmys was a little full of you know what or at least his friends were! eno eno eno eno