Author Topic: 2 UFOs Caught on Camera Over Bracknell, Berkshire  (Read 1840 times)

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
2 UFOs Caught on Camera Over Bracknell, Berkshire
« on: Jun 16 2013 - 10:28PM »
Steve Lambert caught these two UFOs on camera hovering over the skies of Bracknell, Berkshire, on the night of Friday 14 June.

"They were heading south-west at speed towards Basingstoke - quicker than any normal aircraft. They were there for less than five seconds," the 42-year-old told getreading about the unusual sighting.

"I have seen a lot of funny things in the sky and I have always practised trying to take a photo quickly on my mobile phone," Lambert said.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/479246/20130616/ufo-sighting-bracknell-photo-aliens-netherlands-disc.htm

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: 2 UFOs Caught on Camera Over Bracknell, Berkshire
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17 2013 - 10:33AM »
I read the story. They claim was that he was on a terrace of a pub.

My question was the picture taken through a window. I've seen similar pictures that were taken through a window and the "UFOs" were lights reflected in the glass. Without the original picture it would be hard to figure out what he really saw.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
Re: 2 UFOs Caught on Camera Over Bracknell, Berkshire
« Reply #2 on: Jul 22 2013 - 01:41AM »
That's a good question. I hadn't thought of that. If it was taken through a window it could just be a simple reflection.