Author Topic: AN Egyptian relic has mysteriously started MOVING in a museum Read more: http:/  (Read 159 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
  AN Egyptian relic has mysteriously started MOVING in a museum prompting   fears an ancient angry spirit could be fighting to get out.       The 4,000-year-old statue slowly spins round in a perfect circle, despite   being safely locked in a glass case.   
  The 10ins black figure, on display to the public for 80 years, was an offering   to the Egyptian God Osiris regarded as the God of the DEAD.   
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline David67

• Mere Mortal
  • To thine own self be true
that's cool.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Watching the video, it appears that it moves when there is a lot of foot traffic. It doesn't seem to move at night. Without seeing the statue first hand and being unable to examine the case., I suggest that the base of the statue has deteriorated over the years and has made the base slightly off balance/center. People walking by shakes the case slightly and the statue turns minutely. Enough vibration during the day would turn the statue around.

Just my thoughts.

Yep, I take the fun out of everything.  :)
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.