Author Topic: AN Egyptian relic has mysteriously started MOVING in a museum Read more: http:/  (Read 710 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
  AN Egyptian relic has mysteriously started MOVING in a museum — prompting   fears an ancient angry spirit could be fighting to get out.       The 4,000-year-old statue slowly spins round in a perfect circle, despite   being safely locked in a glass case.   
  The 10ins black figure, on display to the public for 80 years, was an offering   to the Egyptian God Osiris — regarded as the God of the DEAD.   
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
  • To thine own self be true
that's cool.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Watching the video, it appears that it moves when there is a lot of foot traffic. It doesn't seem to move at night. Without seeing the statue first hand and being unable to examine the case., I suggest that the base of the statue has deteriorated over the years and has made the base slightly off balance/center. People walking by shakes the case slightly and the statue turns minutely. Enough vibration during the day would turn the statue around.

Just my thoughts.

Yep, I take the fun out of everything.  :)
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.