Author Topic: Cool Cloaked UFO Video. What is it?  (Read 1683 times)

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
Cool Cloaked UFO Video. What is it?
« on: Jul 22 2013 - 01:43AM »
Is this a cloaked UFO or some other kind of ship or paranormal activity? It's a very cool video of some kind of disturbance in the clouds. It's a lot better than most "cloaked UFOs" I've seen around the internet. It's the first video here.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Cool Cloaked UFO Video. What is it?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 22 2013 - 09:28PM »
Hoaxed video. The non excitement of the people around the videographer and if you watch it in full screen you can see pixelation around the anomaly area.

Alien Walking on Live Argentina News Cast, August 8, 2010, No UFO Sighting But So Cool.

This a great example of a hoaxed video. They go to great lengths to show the alien is real. However, if you look at the alien's shadow it is wrong. When pressed the film editor  admitted to hoaxing the video.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
  • To thine own self be true
Re: Cool Cloaked UFO Video. What is it?
« Reply #2 on: Jul 22 2013 - 10:38PM »
Hoaxed video. The non excitement of the people around the videographer and if you watch it in full screen you can see pixelation around the anomaly area.

sorry wrong quote      this is what i was talking about.

If you look closely you can see clearly that it is photo shopped with the star ship enterprise... Beam me up Scotty.
« Last Edit: Jul 23 2013 - 07:45PM by David67 »