Author Topic: Black Knight Satellite?  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Black Knight Satellite?
« on: Jul 28 2013 - 08:41AM »
What is the Black Knight Satellite?

What if you learned that years before the human race shot an object  into orbit, there were already manufactured objects circling around the  Earth? It’s the unbelievable tale of the Black Knight Satellite.

The object was first known in early to mid 20th Century when  astronomers began tracking the skies in preparation for the launch of  men into orbit from both the United States and Soviet Union.
Officially the Black Knight is considered a piece of space debris.  But from what?
The object has been observed by manned missions to space including space shuttle crews and from the International Space Station.

From an article about the Black Knight form Skeptoid:
Like ke so many stories of weird phenomena, the Black Knight satellite legend starts with Nicola Tesla.  It’s said that he picked up a repeating radio signal in 1899, that he  believed was coming from space, and said so publicly at a conference. In  the 1920s, amateur HAM radio operators were able to receive this same  signal. Next, scientists in Oslo, Norway experimenting with short wave  transmissions into space in 1928, began picking up Long Delay Echoes  (LDEs), a not fully understood phenomenon in which they received echoes  several seconds after transmission. The apparent explanation finally  came in 1954 when newspapers (including the St. Louis Post Dispatch and  the San Francisco Examiner) reported an announcement from the US Air  Force that two satellites were found to be orbiting the Earth, at a time  when no nation yet had the ability to launch them. It appeared that  Black Knight had been detected by multiple lines of evidence, and was  confirmed by the US Air Force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7t6oCOOixA#action=share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEuDKzP_MKI#action=share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK0sRX9-tSY#action=share
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
Re: Black Knight Satellite?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05 2013 - 07:22PM »
I never knew it was up there for so long. I always assumed it was a new anomaly that came off of a NASA shuttle or satellite.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #2 on: Oct 11 2013 - 03:36PM »
Makes you wonder what else is up there
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Oct 20 2013 - 04:41PM »
I heard about the Black Knight satellite maybe 2 years ago. The funny thing about it is they haven't sent anybody to investigate it. It's been ignored. Why?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13 2013 - 10:16PM »
I heard about the Black Knight satellite maybe 2 years ago. The funny thing about it is they haven't sent anybody to investigate it. It's been ignored. Why?

Who's to say they haven't. They just wouldn't tell us.