Author Topic: Not sure about this one  (Read 833 times)

Offline ctur31

• Donator
Not sure about this one
« on: Aug 12 2013 - 11:28PM »
Needs some help on this one.  Took this pic with a full spec on 7/14/13 at my house.  My daughter and her 2 friends were playing just dance on the wii.  I only took a few with the full spec and they were all a little blurry due to the girls moving and jumping around.  The problem I have with this one is it does not look like either of the other girls that were playing and she is not moving.  The one on the right is my daughter. This is either one of the best ghost pictures ever(have my doubts) or it is just a messed up pic.  Because I didn't check the pics for a couple of weeks I can't remember if anyone was standing there at the time of this pic.  But I am pretty darn sure that it's not one of the girls there. Know for a fact it's not one of them due to her hair being short and curly.  The other has hair sort of like this but is shorter and not nearly as straight.  Been using a full spec camera for about a year.  Anyone ever get something like this before?

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Not sure about this one
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30 2013 - 08:48PM »
Unfortunately, there is to much camera shacking to get a good picture. The girls moving and jumping probably would have not been noticeable without the camera movement. I'd put the picture in the interesting pile.

What F/S camera do you have?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline ctur31

• Donator
Re: Not sure about this one
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31 2013 - 03:45PM »
Unfortunately, there is to much camera shacking to get a good picture. The girls moving and jumping probably would have not been noticeable without the camera movement. I'd put the picture in the interesting pile.

What F/S camera do you have?
Have a Jazz HDV189.  Pretty basic one.  I know it has to be one of the girls there, but it just does not look like any of them. I do have spirits in my house.  EVP's and pics(regular camera) and a friend of ours who speaks to the spirit guides confirm it. Not real sure how much of that I believe, but she has been correct about the name of one of the spirits here.  I would post the pics, but everytime I try I get timed out.  Been trying since December. Only seem to be able to post full spec pics.  Thanks for looking at it!!