Author Topic: GHOST CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! GREAT FOOTAGE!  (Read 151 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
GHOST CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! GREAT FOOTAGE!
« on: Jan 09 2008 - 10:28AM »
This apparition was captured on a web cam that was set to motion detect, the footage is truly amazing and defiantly one of the best know examples of an entity recorded by a camera, the apparition appeared in October 2004 in a 3 story rental apartment in Pitt St, Portland Maine. After unexplained happenings and strange events, the occupants set up a web cam to try and capture the culprit of what they thought was a series of pranks, the footage they captured was totally unexpected. Shortly after this event was recorded the occupants left the apartment.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: GHOST CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! GREAT FOOTAGE!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09 2008 - 12:07PM »
Looks pretty real, however two things are strange.  First. it casts a shadow in the very beginning on the right side of the hallway wall and second it cuts away and right back just B/4 that string moves.

I watched it a few dozen times, I hate to say it but I think it's staged....... I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: GHOST CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! GREAT FOOTAGE!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09 2008 - 08:31PM »
I trust your opinion on these videos Ghost. No doubt. And a lot of ppl on youtube had that same opinion a couple of months ago when I saw this on there. Then it disapeared and now it has returned without all of the hype that it had caused back then. So you actually picked up on the very same things that some others did a couple of months ago..... =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com