Author Topic: Wow, this place really is weird. (pics inside)  (Read 5816 times)

Offline BillB

• Mere Mortal
Wow, this place really is weird. (pics inside)
« on: Feb 20 2012 - 06:45PM »
Hey everyone,
I have been going to bachelors grove off and on for ten years. I now live in Minnesota but with family and friends in Chicago I make it out to BG about twice a year. I have hundreds of pictures, but me being a sceptic and all I never really found anything to weird just orbs and mist pretty much.
Anyway I was in town a few days ago for my uncles memorial service in palos, so figured I would jet over to the BG with the wife and brother.
While we were there, I met a member from here ARLOCK, really nice guy , he brought up this site for me to check out.
Anyway, I should say I have no paranormal backround, and really I haven't even been to many other haunted sites in my life, Just always bachelors grove because of how cool the place is.

I was excited to test out or new Rebel dslr camera .

I have about six pictures that I found something in , not to definitive by any means ...except this one..
Wtf is this? Ill post it below, If you guys want I would love to post my other pics from that day...

Thanks everyone.

this pic was cropped, for some reason it was showing up HUGE on here, Ill post the orignal image if anyone wants to see it! Scroll down to the bottom of the pic.

This next one I zoomed in already, Im not a fan of finding faces in trees, but this one is cool, I have the orignal pic and the pic b4 and after this shot. I took three pics with super fast shutter, this face? is in all of them. Im not sure if its a face but check it. ..

« Last Edit: Feb 20 2012 - 07:43PM by BillB »

Offline ARLOKK1

• Mere Mortal
Re: Wow, this place really is weird. (pics inside)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21 2012 - 09:56AM »
Hi BILL B.    Nice to have met another B.G. fan,, glad you found this site.

Post the pics dude, for sure. The green "orb"  nice shot.  Check out the ones i posted here from that day -Those are our first try with the I.R. -Full spectrum - not the best for day time,, but interesting to say the least.  Have fun with your new camera,,,stay in touch on here. And when  / if you are back in town,, leave me a message,, you know where ill meet you !!!              Peace brother Bill and have fun.

Offline BillB

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21 2012 - 10:22PM »
I gotta figure out how to resize my pics so they fit on here, the green orb I posted above does it no justice.
I found one other post with a green orb, except slightly different. Anymore green orb photos floting around here? I hope to get my other pics up soon.

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22 2012 - 09:28AM »
here is my green orb

Offline BillB

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22 2012 - 12:12PM »
Nice andy! Thats what I wanted more green orb pics...here is the full size pic, well resized to fit better...lets see if it works.

Offline BillB

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Feb 22 2012 - 12:15PM »
What type of camera were you using with your orb pic andy?

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #6 on: Feb 22 2012 - 05:53PM »
I'm no photo expert but.. Not knowing the time of day, weather, etc I think it is a lens flair. Maybe Ghost1 can give a better answer. It does seem the tree shadow are a bit strange.

Nice andy! Thats what I wanted more green orb pics...here is the full size pic, well resized to fit better...lets see if it works.

There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Feb 22 2012 - 08:26PM »
Due to the color I'm guessing it's some sort of lens flair..... But you never know?
« Last Edit: Feb 23 2012 - 09:03AM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #8 on: Feb 23 2012 - 06:33AM »
hey billb i use  a samsung digital..........

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Nov 24 2013 - 03:04PM »
In the 1st pic I see some different things. I see a man sitting on the ground at tree, leaning it. He appears to be a white apparition. To the right of that I see the outline of a little girl's white dress. I've seen this before in other pictures posted by other people. The girl isn't visible but her dress is. Good photos!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 08 2013 - 03:27PM »
I like the picture even if u did have to downsize it.  I really see something in the first one. BTW Nice to meet you.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com