Author Topic: Ghost Caught on Camera in Britain Pub  (Read 1065 times)

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
Ghost Caught on Camera in Britain Pub
« on: Feb 18 2014 - 03:33PM »
 Staff at one of Britain's oldest pubs, rumoured to be haunted by an aristocrat executed during the Civil War, believe they have caught a ghost on CCTV.

The footage, which appears to show a shadowy figure flickering into view by the bar, was filmed at Ye Olde Man and Scythe in Bolton on Valentine's Day.

Tony Dooley, the pub's manager, spotted the spectre when he checked the cameras on Friday morning and found they had stopped recording at 6.18am.

"I came down and saw a glass smashed on the floor so I was instantly suspicious and went to check the CCTV and found it has stopped working," he said.

"We checked the footage and it revealed this figure. To be honest I was a bit concerned - I'm a bit of a sceptic when it comes to ghosts but you become more of a believer when you see things like that."

Video can be seen here.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/weirdnewsvideo/10645498/Ghost-captured-on-CCTV-at-one-of-Britains-oldest-pubs.html

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Ghost Caught on Camera in Britain Pub
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27 2014 - 01:40PM »
Very cool   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline creepedout

• Mere Mortal
Re: Ghost Caught on Camera in Britain Pub
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18 2014 - 08:30PM »
Yeah. So far it hasn't been proven to be a hoax either. I really wonder what it was.