Author Topic: Ghosts in the window  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
Ghosts in the window
« on: Oct 15 2007 - 11:10PM »
I had taken several shots of the area and got nothing. The first group of pictures downloaded with no problem. This group would not download until I left the area entirely. It was as if something was blocking me. Look closely and you will see the figure of a man seated from the waste up and a face of a man above him in the window to the left. Taken Sat.13 October in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. 9:30 PM There are also two orbs in the upper left corner of the pic
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
Re: Ghosts in the window
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23 2007 - 11:02PM »
That is an excellant picture of a man's face, you  can't miss it.  Bravo on that one!! :Y:

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Ghosts in the window
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24 2007 - 09:16PM »
Rivers I do believe that you are correct about this photo.  There does appear to be a mans head and neck at the top and perhaps another man seated underneath that.  However there is a lot going on in this photo and it is a reflection that we are looking at.  That is not to say that the man is not the ghostly figure....that's not what i mean.  What I do mean is that there is so much going on in the reflection part of it that it is kind of hard to make out what is there and what is not.  I have absolute faith in what you tell me so there is no doubt to me that this man is not a reflection of anything in the background. 

Were is the light source coming from that IS reflecting in that window?  Is there any chance of getting a comparison photo from the others that you snapped?  It might help when anyone else is viewing the photo to be able to compare what it should look like to the anomolly that is occuring in this photo.

Thanks for posting this awesome photo.  I did also notice the orbs in the upper left corner.  Just fascinating! 

=D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com