Author Topic: Bachelor's Grove Cemetery Video  (Read 9837 times)

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
Re: Bachelor's Grove Cemetery Video
« Reply #15 on: Aug 10 2009 - 04:43PM »
I'm glad you see what I see!

Actually all I do is take a screenshot of the point in the video I want to use.

If you have windows...hit the "Print Screen" key on the top right. Then after that I just pasted it into Paint...and then cropped it...then just made a box around what I wanted...saved and uploaded it! :)
You are forsaken.

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #16 on: Aug 10 2009 - 07:37PM »
Here is a larger image for everyone:

You are forsaken.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #17 on: Aug 11 2009 - 06:15AM »
Thanks again Colleen for bumping this one up as it is a good video for sure.  che

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #18 on: Aug 12 2009 - 08:30AM »
Oh yes I do see what you are talking about Jfloydian! It is very light and I can't draw a conclusion but I do see what looks to be the arm you mentioned and it does resemble a human form.

How did you capture a still photo from the video? There is something in that still that I am dying to circle and have you take a look at but with my software I can't seem to get a still from the vid. Do you have special software for that?

Did you ever get around to circling what you wanted me to see?
You are forsaken.

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #19 on: Aug 12 2009 - 02:50PM »
Sorry to be a buzzkill, but I'm pretty sure its probably just a real person standing there, but you never know! Its just too bad we don't know more about the person who took the photo. Ghost1, do you know if the youtube user who uploaded the video also took the pictures? If so, maybe you can contact him and point out the supposed apparition and ask him/her about it.
-Mark

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #20 on: Aug 12 2009 - 03:08PM »
i agree with markmc
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #21 on: Aug 12 2009 - 03:11PM »
Quote from Jfloydian:

Did you ever get around to circling what you wanted me to see?

I never could get that to work. Though I do use Windows and I did find the button. Nothing happened when I pushed it ....lol   I'm sure it's nothing anyway. I just wanted to see if you could see it too. Everyone would say it's matrixing and they are prolly correct. I blends in with the tall grass but every time I look at that still I am drawn to it and it looks like a young boy with wispy short thick hair. I can see his face plainly except one eye seems to be hidden by the tall grass and the lower part of his face also. So there is just not enough detail there to convince anyone. I'm kind of embarrassed that I even brought it up now  emb 

Thanks for trying to help me with this and for the interests in what I saw
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #22 on: Aug 12 2009 - 03:14PM »
Sorry to be a buzzkill, but I'm pretty sure its probably just a real person standing there, but you never know! Its just too bad we don't know more about the person who took the photo. Ghost1, do you know if the youtube user who uploaded the video also took the pictures? If so, maybe you can contact him and point out the supposed apparition and ask him/her about it.

Mark and Guzman you guys are probably right and there isn't much chance to prove otherwise anyway.  The thing that I was most intrigued about this form is that to me it looks so much like the woman who was captured in the infrared photo that was taken by that reporter. The famous one. To me she looks so very much like that woman that it makes me wonder. 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #23 on: Aug 12 2009 - 03:50PM »
After studying the close up of the still that the user a few posts up posted, I've decided it looks like the profile of a girl with her back turned to the camera wearing a hoody and her hair in a ponytail. I mean, I'm not saying its NOT an apparition, but its always a good idea to approach a possible paranormal photo with a heathy amount of skepticism, rather than diving right on and assuming its a ghost, especially when you don't know its origin, right? :Y:

Whatever it is, it would probably be easier to identify if the photo was in color, but not much we can do about that...
« Last Edit: Aug 12 2009 - 03:54PM by MarkMc1990 »
-Mark