Author Topic: LOOK AT THE CURTAIN AT THE END OF TAPE!  (Read 340 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
LOOK AT THE CURTAIN AT THE END OF TAPE!
« on: Jan 09 2008 - 10:17AM »
basically i was recording my ex mrs cus i though she would do some kinky shit , right at the end of the clip look at the curtain

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: LOOK AT THE CURTAIN AT THE END OF TAPE!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09 2008 - 12:26PM »
Ok, now this one looks pretty good, a figure appears at the window at the end.  Can't just be a shadow in the window because you can see legs, so unless someone was standing there..... this might be something?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09 2008 - 09:01PM »
Upon looking at the freeze frame I made again, I now think it's fake.  I didn't see it B/4, but in the freeze picture there is a shadow from the legs.

Ghosts don't make shadows!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Jan 09 2008 - 09:48PM »
I really like that you were able to post that still of the image of the aparition behind the curtain at the end. It is amazing because you can still see the woman in the video, the cameraman is a man and there didn't appear to be anyone else in the room. Now of course we are taking their word that there was no one else in the room but any of these vids rely on some faith. And this one feels genuine. That's not saying a lot but it's something.
~Colleen~

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #4 on: Jan 09 2008 - 10:44PM »
I agree with Ghost on this one, after seeing the freeze frame it definitely looks as if it is an actual person.
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12 2008 - 12:21AM »
ditto

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15 2008 - 06:14AM »
Well I have gone thru the last few frames inch by inch pausing and starting , pausing and starting dozens of times. I do not see a shadow from the legs. There is a piece of furniture or something to the left of the legs and it is casting a shadow but there is no shadow that can be absolutely pin pointed to the legs.  If I am wrong then please show it to me bcause I do not see it. I do see that the "ghost" is wearing boots but then again I suppose they can wear anything they want to.  My vote for this one is that I see no evidence in favor of a fake but since the fakes are so rampant I refuse to go too far out on a limb for any of them.  This is one of the vids that I wish we could view for some minute or two more.  I mean why cut it off there?? What happens next?? And perhaps there could be some comentary from the poster so that he would have to actually lie to our faces instead of just posting a video. A lot of ppl definitely are capable of lieing to our face but at least make them have to do it instead of getting away scott free. And I would like to see what kind of shoes or "boots" the girl in the vid has on...... LOL
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Jan 15 2008 - 10:22AM »
The shadow is highlighted in red, watch frame by frame and you see it move with the legs. The legs are highlighted in yellow, again watch frame by frame and they are quite clear.

I didn't see them the first few times I watched either, but once you do it's very clear to see.

Enhanced

Original

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #8 on: Jan 15 2008 - 12:36PM »
Very good job Ghost in the highlight =D> =D> =D> =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: Jan 15 2008 - 10:51PM »
I have seen that already and it's true that there is movement of the shadow. I just do not see how it can absolutely be pin pointed to the legs. I don't have a program that will allow me to go frame by frame.  I have to pause it and start it very fast to get a somewhat frame by frame effect but that is definitely NOT as good as a program that goes frame by frame. Also I don't have as good an eye for these things as Ghost1 does. It's just that the curtain moves at the same time the legs do. In my opinion the movement of the curtain could be changing the way the light falls on the room and the furnishings which would cause the shadow to move simply because of an angle change of the light.  Am I wrong about this?  I agree with everything else.  I agree that those are the legs that you have pointed out and I agree that is the shadow in question that you have circled in red. The only thing I am questioning is....... are the legs the ONLY thing that could be casting that shadow? and  .....If the shadow is from a piece of furniture can the movement be caused from the movement of the curtain causing the light to be cast at a different angle and this happening at the very moment that the legs move ...  My last question..is....Are we absolutely certain that ghosts do not cast a shadow?
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #10 on: Jan 17 2008 - 09:09PM »
this one is very difficult.  totally weird