Author Topic: 'Balls of fire' UFOs caught on video  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
'Balls of fire' UFOs caught on video
« on: Jan 18 2008 - 11:48PM »
MYSTERIOUS flying 'balls of fire' have been spotted again in the area –– and this time they have been captured on video by a quick-thinking local.
Chad reader Scott Price has filmed two sightings of the unidentified flying objects and loaded them onto popular video sharing site Youtube.

The first sighting was filmed in Shirebrook in November, and then earlier this month another 'ball of fire' was captured floating above Pleasley Vale Mills.

This follows a large number of reports to Chad late last year of glowing orange balls of fire that hover for a while and then quickly disappear

We was on the rec up the model playing football and we saw a ball of fire and we saw it again on the way back from asda
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: 'Balls of fire' UFOs caught on video
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19 2008 - 07:15PM »
Interesting.  Not sure what to make of that one.   kn

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: 'Balls of fire' UFOs caught on video
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21 2008 - 02:00AM »
It seems that lately I have seen a lot of ufo videos just like this one. Do we have a new race of outerspace aliens or has someone come up with new technology. Or have we had this type of activity all along but not had a forum for ufo's until now so now we are just begining to see some things that have been around a long time.  I realize the later is true anyway to a certain extent but it's just that even in the past few years whenever I would see a ufo picture or video any place it would either be of a different nature lights ....as in the dancing colorful lights or the lights which stayed in perfect succession of one another or we would see the disc shaped craft with the lights on it but not these huge balls of light zipping around the sky like this and then suddenly I have come across 3 or 4 of them in just the past 2 weeks that are almost identical to this one.  What do you think?     Qu   It seems that we are being visited by more than just 1 visitor.  Anyone out there agree with me on that?   Qu                                           ter
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com