Author Topic: UFO's Hidden Evidence  (Read 902 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
UFO's Hidden Evidence
« on: Jan 21 2008 - 02:21AM »
This video is rather long. Over an hour! On YOUTUBE!! So if you can't watch it all you could watch a little now and go back if you find it interesting.  That's what I was going to do but then found it sooo very interesting that I wound up sitting thru the entire thing before I knew it. I couldn't tear myself away! It's really a very informative and well done video and as Ghost1 says at times  "It's worth the time"  But only if you are actually interested in the subject.  However.....it's the kind of video that even if you haven't been interested before it just might get you interested if you take the time to watch it. LOL

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: UFO's Hidden Evidence
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21 2008 - 10:37PM »

I just finished watching this video, it was very good with lot's of good information in it...............Still on the long side though :)

A little long, more like 101 minutes long...but very good.  I have got about 1/2 through it so far.  Today was kind of a slow day so I watched it on and off for a while, it is really good though.  I haven't seen it b/4 too, which is very unusual.

I'll watch more tomorrow. 
« Last Edit: Jan 23 2008 - 02:17PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.