Author Topic: A Hunted Town  (Read 202 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
A Hunted Town
« on: Jan 22 2008 - 09:42PM »
Here is a cool  one which I have never seen before..........Very rare for me  :)

It's about a town called Atchison Kansas, which is said to be the must haunted town in America.  They even have a hanuted bus tours of the town.

Here is a link I found about this town, If you want to learn more: 
http://www.legendsofamerica.com/OZ-HauntedAtchison.html

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
RE: A Hunted Town
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23 2008 - 01:39AM »
I saw this when it was on tv. They also told the story of "Sallie" on " A Haunting" and then did a made for tv movie about "Sallie" which was at best a 2 star movie.    I had been excited about seeing it because I knew the story of Sallie and it is a very interesting story for one and second I love ghost stories that are true.  However they did not stick to the real story of Sallie and changed the story line. Why does Hollywood always assume they can make a story better. I mean if it wasn't an interesting story already then why bother to do the movie and promote it as the story of "Sallie".??? Then another show did the story on The Discovery Channel. It seems that this story got the attention of a lot of ppl. It is quite a touching story. None of the stories told could agree on exactly who Sallie is and who her mother was.   kn I think everyone should at least know the story though. Great find Ghost. I'm glad that you came across this.  Also after I watched it the link took me to some others that I had not seen yet but it'll take some time to screen them out and see what might be worth posting.  That should be fun though..... =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
RE: A Hunted Town
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23 2008 - 01:44AM »
PS...... Did anyone catch that it is in Kansas and not Arkansass ??? Oh yeah and how about that Darth Vader breathing??   ter I would have lost control of all bodily functions....... LOL   ter
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: RE: A Hunted Town
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23 2008 - 08:54AM »
PS...... Did anyone catch that it is in Kansas and not Arkansass ??? Oh yeah and how about that Darth Vader breathing??   ter I would have lost control of all bodily functions....... LOL   ter

No, I didn't even notice.  I watched the whole thing too, but All I did was copy and paste the title from YouTube and didn't pay attention to it...................whoops  emb
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.