Author Topic: Cartman sings....Kyle's Mom Is a *@!#>  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Cartman sings....Kyle's Mom Is a *@!#>
« on: Jan 24 2008 - 09:43PM »
This is one of my favorite songs from South Park....That clean cut  family cartoon   :*:
I have a warped since of humor I guess, because this song just cracks me up every time I hear it 
 LOL

WARNING......There is a little swearing in this song, don't listen if swearing may offend you.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/44178/south_park_cartman_kyles_mom_is_a_witch/

Here is my second favorite song from South Park.  This is a older one with Cartman singing with his old friend Elvis...........Cartman and Elvis go way back   :*:

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Cartman sings....Kyle's Mom Is a *@!#>
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25 2008 - 03:34PM »
I love love love South Park.  Kyle mom's song is one of my favorites.  Trey Parker and Matt Stone are true genius.  They are so quick on getting episodes out as events are unfolding.  I love the guitar hero episode.  Also, the episode where they breed the pig with the elephant.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28 2008 - 11:57PM »
OK you guys started it so don't get upset when I post this one.  I have never watched this cartoon. I've seen some peices of it since both my x-husband and both of my sons used to watch it ..... along with some crazy adult cartoon about some French Fry Man and a huge take out Drink and a ball of Meat called Meatball i think? That was one of the wierdest things I had ever seen in my life!!!   cho   LOL  So anyway when I watched this and noticed that there were a few others I started watching them to see what all the fuss was about and I came across this. Call me wierd but I thought this one was funny also so here is my answer to this post....

Girls Don't Have Balls       I'm ROTFLMAO

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/940119/girls_dont_have_balls/
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29 2008 - 12:06AM »
That was a good one, even though it got cut off. 
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Feb 01 2008 - 03:31AM »
LOL colleen....the cartoon with the shake, fry and meatball is called Aqua Teen Hunger Force.....MY FAVORITE !!!  The Meat ball is Meatwad he is the most awesome cartoon character ever.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 05 2008 - 03:16AM »
Yep! Yep! Gina that is it! I haven't seen this since my youngest son moved out! I used to catch a little bit of it when my hubby and 2 sons would be watching it and I was like.....What the *%^*$#!!?? But I have to admit .... it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  LOL  LOL  LOL Thanks for posting that Gina! =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com