Author Topic: Interesting picture  (Read 366 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Interesting picture
« on: Jan 26 2008 - 09:08AM »
Here is a interesting picture I found at Ghost Study this morning from a member called Wallydraigle.

It is a long exposure of a flashlight pointed at the ground moving around, then pointed in the air towards the camera for that floating trail effect......Pretty cool effect.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Interesting picture
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27 2008 - 06:14PM »
That is a cool effect.  Makes me wonder if some of the effects I get on my pictures are related to lights.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27 2008 - 08:42PM »
Wow! I had no idea that it would do that. Incredible. And it does make you wonder just how many strange looking effects that ppl post on some of the other sites are created by lights but then again I also wonder how many spirits are caught on camera and we shrug them off as light effects.......(?)  I don't know if we will ever know. According to Fox and Mulder "The Truth is Out There! But there are some questions that I think will just never be known for sure.

I so glad that you decided to share this fascinating photo with us Ghost1. Perhaps you should start some sort of file in CopperMine that would contain "Light Anomolies" and have one that we know what they are beyond a doubt and one that we don't know what they are.??   Well on second thought that just might turn into a very heavy laden file and some light trails aren't as interesting as this one so ..... oops! I did it again....that's not a very good idea.    kn  But I really like this one.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30 2008 - 11:18PM »
Very nifty LOL LOL =D> =D>
Heather & Maggie