Author Topic: Zombie Road  (Read 11328 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Zombie Road
« on: Jan 26 2008 - 09:07PM »
Near St. Louis, MO, the "Zombie Road" is a stretch of dirt road that many consider to be haunted. Local law enforcement has found animal sacrifices from satanic rituals in abandoned structures due to this reputation. But the truth is that it does actually appear to be haunted!
[float=left][/float]
The history of Zombie Road is quite an interesting one that dates as far back to the Native Americans of the area. The river that runs along the dirt road was named by the natives as "The River of Death" because many had died in the river from doubting it's deep pockets and strong currents. It appears that the river deceives anyone that thinks they can swim or cross it. As many as 35 deaths had been officially reported in the area in the last century! (And some were children.)

Many reports come out of Zombie Road of what appears to be Shadow People or Shadow Masses. What is so interesting about this documentary is that they appear to capture evidence of shadow masses. It was originally a photo of the shadow children in the woods that sparked the idea for this venture to Zombie Road.

The Missouri Paranormal Research group has dedicated a website strictly to Zombie Road called ZombieRoad.com.

The number of stories from this one spot is truly amazing and the evidence on video and photographic that the team provides is excellent. At one point, they set up a laser grid on the bridge and notice that the temperature is dropping, which is a sign of the shadow masses approaching, and you actually get to see the laser grid cut out by what appears to be legs several times over. It is at this point that Keith Age mentions that "...these are not just shadows. They appear to have some sort of mass behind them!"

http://www.minnesotaghosts.com/articles/2008/01/childrenofthegrave.php

All the pictures below were taken at Zombie Road:    ter
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Zombie Road
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27 2008 - 06:22PM »
WOW,,,,,that is really cool.  St. Louis is not that far.  I have family down there.  May be worth a trip

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27 2008 - 11:23PM »
cho OH MY!! These are some of the most intrigueing photos along with a haunting story that I have EVER come across! KUDOS to you Ghost1 on having found these. I would love to trek down this Zombie Road with a group. Don't think that I would make it very far all by myself but with a group it would be quite the experience!

:Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:  :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30 2008 - 08:48AM »
Here are a few more taken at Zombie Rd, these apear to be a vortex opening?   ter   I think we need to take a road trip, what does everyone think about that?

[float=left][/float]

We at MISSOURI PARANORMAL RESEARCH believe that this series of photographs captured by Tanya represent the opening of a vortex or portal and the manifestation of possibly a spirit.

http://www.paranormaltaskforce.com/photoanalysis1.html
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Jan 30 2008 - 09:49AM »
I was just looking at the last pictures I posted, and I noticed something that I don't quite follow........They said that this appears to be a vortex  opening , but why is pic 3 in a different location then the rest?   cho

We at MISSOURI PARANORMAL RESEARCH believe that this series of photographs captured by Tanya represent the opening of a vortex or portal and the manifestation of possibly a spirit

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #5 on: Jan 30 2008 - 11:13PM »
I have no clue about the vortex ......... but I do know that if y'all are game.......... I'll go too.  That way I know there will be 3 people around me to protect me LOL

Seriously though, I really really want to go to this place, so let's set something up when it gets warmer. :)
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Jan 31 2008 - 02:14AM »
"Seriously though, I really really want to go to this place, so let's set something up when it gets warmer."

What's wrong Maggpie? Your not afraid of the cold too are you?  LOL LOL LOL

Hey....hope you know that i'm just kiddin' around with you. I know that everyone doesn't appreciate my type of humor around here  LOL  so please just know that I'm joking around.  In fact they still haven't found a transmission for my car yet so I am glad there is another reason for you all to postpone the trip! I can't have you guys going without me.....LOL!

About the picture being different ...... perhaps the answer is in the description. They describe a vortex opening up AND a possible spirit manifesting. Perhaps these 2 things happened in 2 different places. Maybe a few feet away from each other or it could have been down the road from each other. The poster should have made this clear but since they did not this is the only way that I could come close to explaining the different locations in the photos.  Qu And of course it is just my best guess and nothing more. 
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Jan 31 2008 - 02:25AM »
As a matter of fact it seems to me that photo's 1 and 2 are the only 2 that look similar in the background. And I could be mistaken but photo #3 looks VERY familiar to me.  I believe that I have seen this one before some place. That doesn't mean that it isn't legit. I don't remember were I saw it or what the story was with it or even if there was a story with it.  Just something I thought might be worth mentioning for now. 
~Colleen~

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #8 on: Jan 31 2008 - 04:44PM »
I have never seen so many good pictures from one place, when we going?

Outstanding pictures here, great find Ghost!  :Y:

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Feb 07 2008 - 11:17PM »
I just found this taken at Zombie Road, a very bright Orb that stays put as they approach it?   cho

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1499676295

This was shot by:   MILLENNIUM GHOST RESEARCH 

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Feb 08 2008 - 03:27PM »
Looking at all the posts in this thread, this "Zombie Road" place must be incredable.  I would love to go there!  :Y:

That Orb in that video you just posted Ghost1 is amazing, that sure as hell is not dust.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #11 on: Feb 08 2008 - 10:32PM »
That Orb picture is crazy.  Can't quite explain that one.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #12 on: Feb 23 2008 - 03:11PM »
I am always up for an investigation very nice pics and they are very clear. However I think pic zomblieroad1 seems a tad bit fake. i havent seen a shadow person with that much detaik on their feet. But again not to start a flame war it could very well be possible that is isnt. I think the others are very real
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #13 on: Feb 23 2008 - 03:23PM »
I am always up for an investigation very nice pics and they are very clear. However I think pic zomblieroad1 seems a tad bit fake. i havent seen a shadow person with that much detaik on their feet. But again not to start a flame war it could very well be possible that is isnt. I think the others are very real

I've never seen them this clear b/4 either, however I ran the pictures through my Exif Reader and it shows the pictures are unedited  cho

We are planing a trip up there too tuxnt, I'll be sure to let you know when.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #14 on: Feb 23 2008 - 07:26PM »
cool by the way just call me Tux your favorite ghost hunting penquin
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com