Author Topic: Kicking old green teeth :)  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Kicking old green teeth :)
« on: Feb 05 2008 - 10:28PM »
Here's a old song that my brother had mentioned a while back, I new what he meant but for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was.  All I remember was one of the lines about "kicking old green teeth"

Well, here it is I found it........
      sere

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/Uneasy_Rider.mp3
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Kicking old green teeth :)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06 2008 - 01:00AM »
OMGosh!! This brings back memories!! I'm not kiddin' this song is like from another lifetime ago!! And it's just amazing the way a song can bring back a memory that has been long forgotten.  I loved this song! It's funny to hear him refer to Mario Andretti. PPL from our generation find it hard to believe but there are young folks now who think that Dale Ernhardt invented racing.....LOL  And he may have done a lot for Nascar.....(I'm not even a huge fan)...and I don't know a lot about NASCAR. I just know that when I was young all the boys talked about Mario Andretti and now there's lots of young boys who don't know who he is.  LOL  Anyway ..... thanks for that Ghost ...... It was a blast from the past! ;)
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
Re: Kicking old green teeth :)
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22 2008 - 10:17PM »
I remember this song from ages ago.  Thanks Ghost1   che