Author Topic: OUIJA BOARD / EVP'S Voices of The Dead  (Read 159 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
OUIJA BOARD / EVP'S Voices of The Dead
« on: Feb 06 2008 - 05:18AM »
Whilst doing a paranormal investigation on the 12th January 2008 we did a ouija board for over 4 hours! here you will see and hear a 10 minute clip from that session.

I have captured some truely clear EVP's. Some of you watching will think there fake. But beleive me there not.

This is the only 10 minutes we caught evps on my camcorder! Later my spirit guide came through and no evps what so ever were caught!

my tape recorder has got about 20 class A evps, which i will post at a later date!

please look at these links if your interested in evps or thinking of doing a ouija board!

Very good video. IMO

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
Re: OUIJA BOARD / EVP'S Voices of The Dead
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06 2008 - 05:50AM »
This is a continuation of the first video I have posted here. These are EVP's which he later posted. And very good ones. Class A EVP's  If you like EVP's you will love this vid.

Most people think evps are just voices you can hardly hear and its full of white noise. And you have to use software to make out what its saying. There called Class C evps. I have hundreds of evps like this, but i dont post them as there not good evidence. Here i have posted class A evps. Class A evps are crystal clear spirit voices. Just because most people dont post this type of evp, dont mean you cant get them.

Electronic voice phenomena (EVP) refers to the purported manifestation of voices and sounds of paranormal origin on electronic media such as radios and tape recorders. Proponents of EVP commonly attribute the phenomenon to communication from ghosts or spirits, although others have suggested alien communications or psychokinesis from the living as possible explanations.

This is a URL recommended by this guy if anyone should be interrested in trying out a Ouija Board ...which I do not reccomend and niether does he without an experienced Medium/Clarvoiyant present but if you insist he suggests going to this website first.

Ouija Board Tips

~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06 2008 - 08:25AM »
That one was pretty good too, this person that made this one seem to be reputable.   Boy the spirit he was talking to seem to like to say "No" a lot.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06 2008 - 08:35AM »
Well that's because they are asking "yes" or "no" questions so there's only one of 2 things that you can say.  And the thing about it is that he has been dead since the 1700's and he is afraid to go into the light even though he really wants to. He murdered the husband of the woman that he loved and now he is afraid that if he goes into the light that God will punish him severely for this horrible sin. So even though he isn't an evil entity he is stuck in a very dark and lonely place for a very very long time and it seems that this has made him very sad because he wants so bad to go into the light were he even see's some of his relatives sometimes asking him to come in but he is afraid. 
~Colleen~

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #4 on: Feb 23 2008 - 03:27PM »
that is sad he needs to go. wish we could help
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Jun 02 2008 - 03:21PM »
Since the EVP that you guys got on the hunt I wanted to bump this up for Bobby, Survivorman and Seth.

So bumping away... :)
~Colleen~