Author Topic: Worlds scariest evps pics and videos  (Read 154 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Worlds scariest evps pics and videos
« on: Feb 06 2008 - 07:51AM »
I have been watching these ppl for almost 2 years now. At first I wasn't so sure that they really were having a problem with the paranormal because they would make such a big deal out of the vids and then it would be orbs or something that you could barely make out.  Over time I have seen things on their vids that they hadn't even realized were there yet. I do really believe that these ppl live in a haunted house ..... although it kind of looks like a trailer I think. But the point is that I think that they really do have a serious infestation of some kind of non-human spirit.  Here is the lates one that I came across.  There are some references towards T.A.P.S. on the responses on youtube and I'm not sure what that's about. I didn't know that they had contacted them. Well see what you think about it.

Here are a couple more of my evps and pics and my two videos

The video embed feature for this video is disabled by the user.  To view it copy and past this URL into your browser, remove the word "remove" from the front of the URL to get it to work.

I had to add remove in front of the URL to disable the auto video load feature I installed on the board.

Ghost1

REMOVEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKwXe-Npzlo
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline lunaticn2008

• Ghost Magnet
  • Mere Mortal
Re: Worlds scariest evps pics and videos
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06 2008 - 10:01AM »
yes them are my videos and yes i have serious problems with the dead.they where all captured at my house and everythings is 100 percent authenic