Author Topic: A few pictures  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
A few pictures
« on: Feb 08 2008 - 11:35AM »
Here are a few pictures I have found after hours of searching the web, check them out and tell me what you think?   cho

This one was found at Ghoststudy, and has quite a discussion about it going on right now..........What do you think?

This was found at Paranormal Phenomena, way back in there archives.  It was taken of a house that someone was thinking about buying, he looked at the pictures later at home and found that weird mist.

I think I found this at Paranormal Phenomena  too?  The poster said he took a picture of a new TV cabinet and that person was in it, and no one was home at the time?

« Last Edit: Aug 19 2009 - 10:35PM by Banshee »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
Re: A few pictures
« Reply #1 on: Feb 08 2008 - 03:37PM »
Some good pictures there Ghost1  :Y:

The first one is very interesting, it all most looks like some sort of  energy. (If that makes since)

The second one is very cool too.  I don't think I would buy a house the has green mist floating by the front door  ter I have no idea what this could be?

Now the third one is great too, if there was really no one else in the room.  You just have to take the photographers word.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08 2008 - 10:27PM »
The first one of the little girl is very interesting.  I can't figure out what it would be.  Looks like it is almost shiny, you know kinda like a pearl.  Definatly looks like a hand holding her chin. 

I agree about the second one.  Not sure I would want to live in a house with green mist also.

The last one.  If it is real it is totally amazing.

As always Ghost, great pictures.   

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12 2008 - 05:37AM »
2 absolutely wonderful photos Ghost! I adore the first one! I would tend to think that this photo is the gentle touch of someone who loves this little girl. I wish I knew if her mother or either of her grandmothers had passed away after she was born.  If her mother had passed it seems as though the poster would have mentioned it because that would have been obvious. If one of her grandmother's has passed then I would lean towards them cause it reminds me of a womans thouch. Doesn't mean it has to be but it just gives me that vibe.  :^: That's just what my initial reaction was towards the pic. The little girl is a doll and if I were her grandma I would certainly want to watch out for her. We can't see the body of the aparition so we don't know ..it could be her guardian angel!  Does it say wether or not the little girl had any intuition of someone being there or not? Since she is so very young I would be interested to know if she had said anything about seeing or feeling someones presence.

The second photo is letting this guy know that if you aren't interested in investing in a haunted house then don't buy this one....... LOL   It doesn't say wether or not he was buying it to live in or not. If I were an investor and found something like this and I had plenty of money for the moment I would find out if I could buy it and turn it into a "HAUNTED HOUSE"  I read some place that a guy did this and now ppl pay him to come into the house! Of course it would have to be commercially zoned....  :V:  And of course I do believe that this guy was somewhat of a movie maker and added props to his HAUNTED HOUSE And it was quite large but I would still look into it if I had the mulah.

This third photo is not quite as breath taking as the first one to me but every bit as intriquing.  What an absolutely plain as day capture!  cho  If no one was home and the TV was not on then this has to be one of the plainest aparitions that I have ever seen. There is no room for doubt as to wether someone is there or not! That is a young woman's reflection in that television! I wonder is the background in the tv the same as the background in the room. In other words "Is it a reflection in the TV and the aparition is the only strange thing about it or is the entire picture from some other dimension that just isn't visible from any place but in the TV? Do the discussions on these photo's answer any of these questions Ghost1 ?

BTW ..... very good finds Ghost.   :Y:  bo  =D>  ;)
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12 2008 - 08:05PM »
The first one looks like it was somehow enhanced becasue of the metallic look to it, but it does look like an out stetched hand holding the little girl's chin... cho

The second one........ I dunno........maybe some sort of exposure issue with the camera? kn

The 3rd one is absolutely FREAKEY Qu

Great finds Ghost =D> =D> bo bo
Heather & Maggie

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23 2008 - 03:20PM »
The first reminds me of a hand. Third one just wigs me out
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com