Author Topic: EVER WONDERED WHAT IT IS LIKE INSIDE A HAUNTED BUILDING WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND?  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Now you can know what happens on the premises of an abandoned haunted hospital.....(asylum included)..... when no one is around.  Tune in and watch from web cams placed strategically within the hospital AND you can get audio!!! I haven't heard of any other site that gives you audio.  Watch for aparitions to form, listen for ghostly sounds and come back here and write about the experience!

Believe me! ....I have had loads of fun with this place! Also you you can leave the chat open on Bachelors_Grove and stay in touch with a friend. Listen and watch together and report back to each other what is happening! It's crazy fun!

There is even a room set up with toys displayed for the young ghosties. Each toy is marked and outlined so that we know if it has move at all. There is no outside wind in this room so if it moves it isn't that. I have actually been watching when a toy bagan to dance!  There was no chance it was a hoax. Many of us watched day after day hour after hour to catch this. Anything that happens in that room is scrutinized.

You can capture your own ghosts on a photo and save it....then download it here and we will discuss what you have captured!

You will prolly meet Rocky the Racoon as I did on my first few visits...lol.  He can be noisy but not as pesky as the noisy cricket that will sometimes sing thru the night so that you can't hear the ghosts. When this happens just turn off your audio and come back tomorrow night cause you won't hear much of anything else...lol

HAVE FUN!!

RESEARCH WEBCAMS FOR OKC-PRG
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Oh yes and if you would like to see some photos that were already capped inside this wonderful old hospital you can visit here for their display of photos.

WEB CAM CAPTURES
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Thanks Colleen.  When i'm up at night and can't sleep, this will give me something to do. 
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline mavet

• Mere Mortal
mmmhmmm not sure why ppl are so amazed at all of this... LOL!! Ghosts do things like ppl and believe it or not, they get bored too...

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Thanks for the post
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com