Author Topic: Please give photographer credit for their pictures!  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Please give photographer credit for their pictures!
« on: Nov 05 2007 - 01:02PM »
If you download any of our pictures or any of our members pictures.  PLEASE remember to give them credit for the picture if you repost or use it in any way. Also if you post pictures you have found from another site please remember to give the site and or author credit for the picture.

People work very hard for their pictures and are proud of what they have, PLEASE just don't steal someone's picture and take credit for it.

Thank You
Ghost1

Please Note: ALL ORIGNAL IMAGES FROM THE  "UPLOAD & DISCUSS PICTURES FROM BACHELOR'S GROVE HERE" board MAY NOT BE REDISPLAYED ON ANOTHER WEB SITE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND BACHELOR'S GROVE PARANORMAL FORUMS WEBMASTER.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline agnostimed13

• Mere Mortal
  • Bachelors Grove's Chief of Medicine
Re: Please give photographer credit for their pictures!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03 2011 - 05:37PM »
I had about 1000 pictures of different places I've been to..but I lost them  :41: . I'm going to Bachelor's Grove tonight.If I have any good pics...I'll post them when I get a chance.
III
Advice for those who only enjoy going when it's dark:

-Park about 3-4 blocks away. It's worth it because you won't get a ticket from where you parked. There are suburban streets nearby with legal curb parking.
-Don't bring anything to protect yourself. Just a camera, flashlight, DVR if you have one...You don't want to screw yourself over more if you do get caught.
-BE QUIET. Keep an eye out when going through the trail to the graveyard. Use your flashlight as LITTLE as possible. Don't draw attention to yourself.
-Keep it dark as often as you can stand while exploring the cemetery.

I have never gotten in trouble...and I usually go around 11 PM...or as late as 1:30-2 AM

JUST BE SMART about it. They aren't going to be waiting 'in the cemetery' for you to give you a ticket or arrest you. If you get caught...you weren't being cautious enough!